PPP2R5A Antibody is available 1 time from Njs poly labs
R33199-100UG | PPP2R5A Antibodysize: 0.1mg | 473.8 USD
- Concentration0.5 mg/ml in 1X TBS, pH7.3, with 0.5% BSA (US sourced) and 0.02% sodium azide
- FormAntigen affinity purified
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Recognised antigenPPP2R5A
- Host animalGoat (Capra aegagrus hircus)
- ClonalityPolyclonal (goat origin)
- Species reactivityHuman (Homo sapiens) ; Due to limited knowledge and inability to test the antibody against all known species, we cannot guarantee that no other cross reactivity can occur.
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC, ELISA (peptide)
- Recommended dilutionsWestern blot: 0.5-2ug/ml,Immunohistochemistry (FFPE): 5-10ug/ml,ELISA (peptide) LOD: 1:32000
- NotesOptimal dilution of the PPP2R5A antibody should be determined by the researcher.
- Intented useThis PPP2R5A antibodyis to be used only for research purposes and not for diagnostics..
- Gene ID #5525
- PurityAntigen affinity
- DescriptionAdditional name(s) for this target protein: Protein phosphatase 2, regulatory subunit B (B56), alpha
- ImmunogenAmino acids AYNMHSILSNTSAE were used as the immunogen for this PPP2R5A antibody.
- StorageAliquot and store the PPP2R5A antibody at -20 deg. Celcius or lower. Cycles of freezing and thawing can denaturate the peptide chains of the antibodies and reduce their sensitivity and/or change their affinity. Prepare aliqotes in such a manner so that freeze-thaw cycles are minimized.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by NJS poly they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short namePPP2R5A Antibody
- Alternative namePPP2R5A (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies
Supplier:Cellular biology labs
GAL3ST4, ID (GAL3ST4, Galactose-3-O-sulfotransferase 4, Beta-galactose-3-O-sulfotransferase 4, Gal-beta-1,3-GalNAc 3'-sulfotransferase)