POR Antibody is available 1 time from Njs poly labs
- Concentration0.5 mg/ml in 1X TBS, pH7.3, with 0.5% BSA (US sourced) and 0.02% sodium azide
- FormAntigen affinity purified
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Recognised antigenPOR
- Host animalGoat (Capra aegagrus hircus)
- ClonalityPolyclonal (goat origin)
- Species reactivityHuman (Homo sapiens), Mouse (Mus musculus), Rat ; Due to limited knowledge and inability to test the antibody against all known species, we cannot guarantee that no other cross reactivity can occur.
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA (peptide)
- Recommended dilutionsWestern blot: 0.1-0.3ug/ml,ELISA (peptide) LOD: 1:16000
- NotesOptimal dilution of the POR antibody should be determined by the researcher.
- Intented useThis POR antibodyis to be used only for research purposes and not for diagnostics..
- Gene ID #5447
- PurityAntigen affinity
- DescriptionAdditional name(s) for this target protein: Cytochrome P450 reductase; CYPOR; CPR
- ImmunogenAmino acids TNPPRTNVLYE were used as the immunogen for this POR antibody.
- StorageAliquot and store the POR antibody at -20 deg. Celcius or lower. Cycles of freezing and thawing can denaturate the peptide chains of the antibodies and reduce their sensitivity and/or change their affinity. Prepare aliqotes in such a manner so that freeze-thaw cycles are minimized.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by NJS poly they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short namePOR Antibody
- Alternative namePOR (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
R36231-100UG | POR Antibodysize: 0.1mg | 499.42 USD
- Catalog numberR36231-100UG
- Price499.42 USD
1. Gene info
- Long gene namecytochrome p450 oxidoreductase
- Synonyms gene name
- P450 (cytochrome) oxidoreductase
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1989-06-30
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedThere was a significant association of C 0/D with CYP3A5*3, CYP3A4*1G and CYP3A4 rs4646437 T>C at different time points after transplantation.Results show that combining the CYP3A5*1, POR*28 and CYP3A4*22 genotypes allows partial differentiation of early tacrolimus dose requirements and the time to reach therapeutic target concentrations after transplantation.human POR mutations, shown to impact P450 activities, also result in varying degrees of diminished HO-1 activity, which may further complicate CYPOR deficiency.CPR's putative membrane topology indicates that the Q153R and R316W missense mutations found in patients with disordered steroidogenesis are located within the membrane-associated regions.mutations in POR found in patients with congenital adrenal hyperplasia may reduce HO-1 activity, potentially influencing heme catabolism in individuals carrying mutant POR alleles.Our results provide in vivo evidence for an important role of POR in regulating drug metabolism and detoxification.the human P450 (cytochrome) oxidoreductase gene transcription is regulated by thyroid hormone receptor beta and Smad3/4The role of Cytochrome P450 reductase is to provide electrons to a redox partner, the interactions with cytochrome P450 2D6 (2D6) were investigated and a possible complex structure is suggested.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene