PON1 Antibody is available 1 time from Bioss primary unconjugated antibodies labs
bs-5107R | PON1 Antibodysize: 0.1ml | 309.52 USD
- Long namePON1 Primary Polyclonal Antibody
- Also known asPON1 PAb
- CategoryPrimary Antibodies
- Target AntigenPON1
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against PON1.
- Modification site(s)Unmodified antibody
- ClonalityPolyclonal antibody
- Clone numberPolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Subcellular locationSecreted
- SourceThis antibody was obtained by immunization of the host with KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human PON1
- Gene ID number5444
- Swiss ProtP27169
- Tested ApplicationsWB, IHC-P, IF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsWB(1:100-1000), IHC-P(1:100-500), IF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Cross reactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Cross reactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Background of the target antigenHydrolyzes the toxic metabolites of a variety of organophosphorus insecticides. Capable of hydrolyzing a broad spectrum of organophosphate substrates and lactones, and a number of aromatic carboxylic acid esters. Mediates an enzymatic protection of low density lipoproteins against oxidative modification and the consequent series of events leading to atheroma formation.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store at -20°C for up to 1 year.
- Synonym namesESA; PON; MVCD5; Serum paraoxonase/arylesterase 1; PON 1; Aromatic esterase 1; A-esterase 1; K-45; Serum aryldialkylphosphatase 1; PON1
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short namePON1 Antibody
- Alternative namePON1 (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies