1x Podoplanin antibody found in MBS Polyclonals
- Alternative name1Anti-Podoplanin antibody
- Alternative name2Podoplanin, Anti-
- Alternative name3Podoplanin antibody
- Alternative name4Podoplanin
- Alternative name5Polyclonal Podoplanin; Anti-Podoplanin
- Other namespodoplanin isoform d; Podoplanin; podoplanin; T1-alpha; hT1alpha-1; hT1alpha-2; PA2.26 antigen; glycoprotein 36; glycoprotein, 36-KD; lung type I cell membrane associated glycoprotein; lung type-I cell membrane-associated glycoprotein (T1A-2); podoplanin; Aggrus; Glycoprotein 36; Gp36; PA2.26 antigen; T1-alpha
- Gene nameN/A
- Gene name synonimsN/A
- Other gene namesPDPN; PDPN; T1A; GP36; GP40; Gp38; OTS8; T1A-2; AGGRUS; HT1A-1; PA2.26; GP36; Gp36; T1A
- Immunoglobulin isotypeN/A
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Host organismRabbit
- Species reactivityN/A
- Specificity and cross-reactivityHuman podoplanin
- Purification methodAffinity Purified. Podoplanin antibody was purified by Protein A affinity chromatography.
- Form/AppearanceLyophilized in PBS pH 7.4 with no preservative. Reconstitute in 100 ul of sterile water, do not dilute further until ready to use.
- Storage and shippingStore at -20 deg C until reconstitution. Following reconstitution product may be stored at 4 deg C in the short term. For long term storage aliquot and freeze at -20 deg C. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Tested for:Immunofluorescence (IF), Immunoprecipitation (IP), Western Blot (WB)
- Descriptionproductone is a polyclonal antibody of high purity and binding affinity for the antigen that it is risen against. Properly used, this antibody will ensure excellent and reproducible results with guaranteed success for the applications that it is tested in. Polyclonal antibodies have series of advantages - larger batches can be supplied at a time, they are inexpensive to manufacture and respectively to buy, the time needed for production is considerably shorter. Polyclonal antibodies generally are more stable and retain their reactivity under unfavorable conditions. To obtain more detailed information on productone, please, refer to the full product datasheet.
- AdvisoryIn order to retain the quality and the affinity of productone unchanged, please, avoid cycles of freezing and thawing. For antibodies that are in liquid form or reconstituted lyophilized antibodies small amounts could become entrapped on the seal or the walls of the tube. Prior to use briefly centrifuge the vial to gather all the solution on the bottom.
- Gene target
- Short namePodoplanin antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for
- Alternative namePodoplanin (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
MBS534047 | Podoplanin antibodysize: 100ug | 743.89 USD
- Catalog numberMBS534047
- Price743.89 USD
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by MBS Polyclonals they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
1. Gene info
- Long gene namepodoplanin
- Synonyms name
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2005-07-08
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedCD34 was found to be of limited value for classification and grading of peripheral nerve sheath tumours due to its ubiquitous expressionin human osteoblast-like MG63 cells, Sp1 and Sp3 stimulate basal PDPN transcription in a concerted, yet independent manner.We concluded that podoplanin is expressed frequently in OSCC and that podoplanin expression correlates with cervical lymph node metastases and clinical outcome.podoplanin expression could be a useful potential marker to distinguish basal cell carcinomas from trichoepitheliomaspodoplanin expression was significantly associated with an increased risk of death for the whole group of thymomasOverexpression of podoplanin is a rare event in sporadic gastrointestinal stromal tumors and is not associated with amplification of 1p36Lymphatic vessel invasion and podoplanin positivity in cancer cells are associated with lymphatic metastasis, recurrence and overall survival in esophageal squamous cell carcinoma.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR