Podoplanin antibody is available 13 times from Fitzgerald labs
- CategoryPrimary Antibody
- Gene target
- Short namePodoplanin antibody
- Alternative namePodoplanin (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
10R-P155a | Podoplanin antibodysize: 100 µg | 705.96 USD
70R-PR007 | Podoplanin antibodysize: 200 µg | 963.01 USD
70R-7766 | Podoplanin antibodysize: 100 µg | 1115.52 USD
70R-6817 | Podoplanin antibodysize: 50 µg | 584.2 USD
70R-11540 | Podoplanin antibodysize: 100 µg | 758.85 USD
70R-PR007 | Podoplanin antibodysize: 100 µg | 554.68 USD
- Catalog number70R-PR007
- Price554.68 USD
- Size100 µg
- Antibody SubtypePolyclonal Antibodies, Purified
- Area of researchCancer
- Type of ImmunogenPodoplanin antibodies were raised in rabbit using recombinant ectodomain of human gp36 ..
- Raised inRabbit
- SpecificityHuman podoplanin
- Cross ReactivityShould be determined by the end user
- Method of PurificationPodoplanin antibody was purified by Protein A affinity chromatography.
- Form & BufferLyophilized in PBS pH 7.4 with no preservative. Reconstitute in 100 ul of sterile water, do not dilute further until ready to use.
- StorageStore at -20 deg C until reconstitution. Following reconstitution product may be stored at 4 deg C in the short term. For long term storage aliquot and freeze at -20 deg C. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Shipping conditionsBlue Ice
- Tested forIF; IP; WB
- Usage RecommendationsIF: 1-2 ug/ml, WB: 1-2 ug/ml, IP: 2-4 ug/ml
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by fitzgerald they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
0. Gene info
- Long gene namepodoplanin
- Synonyms name
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2005-07-08
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedIn esophageal squamous cell carcinoma, high p-mTOR expression was significantly associated with high podoplanin expression and high tumor gradePodoplanin mRNA was expressed at a high level in bone marrow tissue and cartilage, and was upregulated with differentiation to osteoblasts in bone marrow cells. Podoplanin mRNA was highly expressed in several osteosarcoma and chondrosarcoma cell linespodoplanin expression in stromal myofibroblasts may function as a proangiogenic biomarker and may serve as a predictive marker of cancer cell spread.expression of podoplanin by more undifferentiated tumor cells suggests that this protein could be an indicator of tumor aggressivenessLpMab-12 could serve as a new diagnostic tool for determining whether hPDPN possesses the sialylation on Thr52, a site-specific post-translational modification critical for the hPDPN association with CLEC-2.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
70R-6816 | Podoplanin antibodysize: 50 µg | 584.2 USD
10R-7664 | Podoplanin antibodysize: 100 µg | 902.75 USD
70R-13952 | Podoplanin antibodysize: 100 µg | 447.68 USD
10R-7663 | Podoplanin antibodysize: 100 µg | 902.75 USD
70R-50819 | Podoplanin antibodysize: 100 µl | 660.46 USD
10R-7662 | Podoplanin antibodysize: 100 µg | 902.75 USD
10R-P133a | Podoplanin antibodysize: 100 µg | 660.46 USD