11x Podoplanin Antibody found in abbex
- CategoryPrimary Antibodies
- Immunogensee included datasheet or contact us
- Species reactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat (for other species please inquire)
- PurificationAffinity purified
- ApplicationsWB (for other applications please contact us)
- Storage conditionsAliquot and store at -20 °C. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- FootnoteThis product is for research use only.
- Gene target
- Short namePodoplanin Antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for
- Alternative namePodoplanin (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
abx114559 | Podoplanin Antibodysize: 150 μl | 894.38 USD
abx137407 | Podoplanin Antibodysize: 20 µg | 455.14 USD
abx137407 | Podoplanin Antibodysize: 100 µg | 1020.4 USD
abx129101 | Podoplanin Antibodysize: 50 μg | 560.36 USD
abx129101 | Podoplanin Antibodysize: 10 μg | 371.94 USD
- Catalog numberabx129101
- Price371.94 USD
- Size10 μg
- Raised inRabbit
- Stock availabilityShipped within 5-12 working days.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by abbex they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
1. Gene info
- Long gene namepodoplanin
- Synonyms name
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2005-07-08
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedCLEC-2 is a physiological target protein of podoplanin and imply that it is involved in podoplanin-induced platelet aggregation, tumor metastasisPodoplanin expression in pretreatment biopsy material may be a useful marker to predict lymphatic metastasis and patient outcome.Podoplanin is a novel marker to enrich tumor-initiating cells with stem-cell-like properties from squamous cell carcinoma cell line A431.Findings suggested that lung squamoid cancer cells -associated podoplanin was functional and could attenuate the potential for lymph node metastasis, possibly based on the suppression of tumor lymphangiogenesisThe present findings suggest that podoplanin is associated with tumor development via the oral dysplasia-carcinoma sequence and could be involved in a signaling pathway governing tumor growth and invasion in oral squamous cell carcinomas.GAS5 levels modify cell proliferation in vitro; GAS5 expression in malignant pleural mesothelioma tissue is associated with cell quiescence and podoplanin expression.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
abx008317 | Podoplanin Antibodysize: 30 μl | 330.35 USD
abx008317 | Podoplanin Antibodysize: 200 μl | 539.56 USD
abx137407 | Podoplanin Antibodysize: 5 µg | 309.55 USD
abx114559 | Podoplanin Antibodysize: 50 μl | 496.74 USD
abx129101 | Podoplanin Antibodysize: 100 μg | 705.96 USD
abx008317 | Podoplanin Antibodysize: 100 μl | 413.54 USD