Podoplanin Antibody Conjugated
7x Podoplanin Antibody Conjugated found in Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenPodoplanin
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against Podoplanin.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Subcellular locationExtracellular
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human podoplanin
- Gene ID number10630
- Swiss ProtQ86YL7
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundMay be involved in cell migration and/or actin cytoskeleton organization. When expressed in keratinocytes, induces changes in cell morphology with transfected cells showing an elongated shape, numerous membrane protrusions, major reorganization of the actin cytoskeleton, increased motility and decreased cell adhesion. Required for normal lung cell proliferation and alveolus formation at birth. Induces platelet aggregation. Does not have any effect on folic acid or amino acid transport. Does not function as a water channel or as a regulator of aquaporin-type water channels.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymsPodoplanin; Aggrus; Glycoprotein 36; Gp36; PA2.26 antigen; T1-alpha; T1A; PDPN
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-17742R-Biotin | Podoplanin Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 407.43 USD
bs-17742R-Cy3 | Podoplanin Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 428.23 USD
bs-17742R-Cy5 | Podoplanin Antibody, Cy5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 428.23 USD
bs-17742R-Cy5.5 | Podoplanin Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 428.23 USD
bs-17742R-Cy7 | Podoplanin Antibody, Cy7 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 428.23 USD
- Catalog numberbs-17742R-Cy7
- Price428.23 USD
- Long namePodoplanin Antibody, Cy7 Conjugated
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission743nm/767nm
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- ConjugatedThese antibodies are excite for emission at 650 nm and detected at a 676 nm wavelengths.
- Additional conjugationCy7
- French translationanticorps
- Short namePodoplanin Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative namePodoplanin (Antibody to), cyanine 7 coupled
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Entrez Gene
bs-17742R-FITC | Podoplanin Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 407.43 USD
bs-17742R-HRP | Podoplanin Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 428.23 USD
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR
Supplier:Bioss Polyclonal Antibodies