10x Podoplanin antibodies found in MBS Polyclonals
- Alternative name1Anti-Podoplanin antibodies
- Alternative name2Podoplanin antibodies
- Alternative name3Podoplanin antibodies
- Alternative name4Podoplanin
- Alternative name5N/A
- Other namesPodoplanin; Podoplanin; podoplanin; PDPN; T1-alpha; hT1alpha-1; hT1alpha-2; PA2.26 antigen; glycoprotein 36; glycoprotein, 36-KD; lung type I cell membrane associated glycoprotein; lung type-I cell membrane-associated glycoprotein (T1A-2); podoplanin; Aggrus; Glycoprotein 36; Gp36; PA2.26 antigen; T1-alpha; T1A
- Gene nameN/A
- Gene name synonimsN/A
- Other gene namesPDPN; PDPN; T1A; GP36; GP40; Gp38; OTS8; T1A2; TI1A; T1A-2; AGGRUS; HT1A-1; PA2.26; Gp36; T1A
- Immunoglobulin isotypeN/A
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Host organismRabbit
- Species reactivityThe antibody labels a strong band of Podoplanin at 46kDa in PC-PDPN samples, the antibody also labels the same band in other cells lines. the difference in expected and observed Mw is due to post-translational modification on the protein.
- Specificity and cross-reactivityN/A
- Purification methodAffinity Purified
- Concentration~500ug/1000ul Affinity purified antibodies were stabilized at a concentration 0.57 and 0.55mg/ml in antibody stabilization buffer.
- Storage and shippingproductone should be stored at -20 degrees Celsius.. Shipping condition- Store productone at +4 degrees Celsius..
- Tested for:Western Blot (WB), ELISA (EIA)
- Descriptionproductone is a polyclonal antibody of high purity and binding affinity for the antigen that it is risen against. Properly used, this antibody will ensure excellent and reproducible results with guaranteed success for the applications that it is tested in. Polyclonal antibodies have series of advantages - larger batches can be supplied at a time, they are inexpensive to manufacture and respectively to buy, the time needed for production is considerably shorter. Polyclonal antibodies generally are more stable and retain their reactivity under unfavorable conditions. To obtain more detailed information on productone, please, refer to the full product datasheet.
- AdvisoryIn order to retain the quality and the affinity of productone unchanged, please, avoid cycles of freezing and thawing. For antibodies that are in liquid form or reconstituted lyophilized antibodies small amounts could become entrapped on the seal or the walls of the tube. Prior to use briefly centrifuge the vial to gather all the solution on the bottom.
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
MBS540743 | Podoplanin antibodiessize: 0.1-150ul WB Control | 452.7 USD
MBS540743 | Podoplanin antibodiessize: 200ul FITC | 730.43 USD
MBS540743 | Podoplanin antibodiessize: 200ul Biotin | 730.43 USD
MBS540743 | Podoplanin antibodiessize: 200ul Affinity Purified | 554.25 USD
MBS540743 | Podoplanin antibodiessize: 100ul Antigenic Peptide | 398.86 USD
- Catalog numberMBS540743
- Price398.86 USD
- Size100ul Antigenic Peptide
- Short namePodoplanin antibodies
- Alternative namePodoplanin antibodies
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Entrez Gene
MBS540743 | Podoplanin antibodies Antibodysize: 200ul Biotin | 730.43 USD
MBS540743 | Podoplanin antibodies Antibodysize: 0.1-150ul WB Control | 452.7 USD
MBS540743 | Podoplanin antibodies Antibodysize: 200ul Affinity Purified | 554.25 USD
MBS540743 | Podoplanin antibodies Antibodysize: 100ul Antigenic Peptide | 398.86 USD
MBS540743 | Podoplanin antibodies Antibodysize: 200ul FITC | 730.43 USD