PMP22 Antibody Conjugated
7x PMP22 Antibody Conjugated found in Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenPMP22
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against PMP22.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Subcellular locationExtracellular
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human PMP-22
- Gene ID number5376
- Swiss ProtQ01453
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundPMP22 is a 22 kDa glycoprotein expressed in the compact myelin of the peripheral nervous system. In the peripheral nervous system, PMP 22 is produced by myelinating Schwann cells and is coexpressed with the genes for myelin basic protein (MBP) during nerve development and regeneration. Alterations in the level of this protein cause several genetic human diseases. If the protein is duplicated, patients develop Charcot Marie Tooth disease. If one copy of the gene is deleted, they suffer from the inherited tendency to pressure palsies.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymsDSS; HNPP; CMT1A; CMT1E; GAS-3; Sp110; HMSNIA; Peripheral myelin protein 22; PMP-22; Growth arrest-specific protein 3; PMP22; GAS3
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-0235R-Biotin | PMP22 Antibody, Biotin Conjugated0.1ml 406.36 USD
bs-0235R-Cy3 | PMP22 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugated0.1ml 427.11 USD
- Catalog numberbs-0235R-Cy3
- Price427.11 USD
- Long namePMP22 Polyclonal Antibody, Cy3 Conjugated
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission512,550nm/570,615nm
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. Cy3 antibodies are excited by the 488-nanometer wave of an argon laser and the 633-nanometer line of a helium-neon diode laser. 1 of the PMP22 Antibody, Conjugated can be used in flow cytometry but typically shows lower fluorescence intensity comparable to that of PE or APC. This Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies antibody is well suited for fluorescent microscopy.
- Additional conjugationcy3 conjugation kit
- French translationanticorps
- Short namePMP22 Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative namePMP22 (Antibody to), cyanine 3 coupled
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameperoxisomal membrane protein 2
- Synonyms gene name
- peroxisomal membrane protein 2 (22kD)
- peroxisomal membrane protein 2, 22kDa
- Discovery year1992-03-03
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
bs-0235R-Cy5 | PMP22 Antibody, Cy5 Conjugated0.1ml 427.11 USD
bs-0235R-Cy5.5 | PMP22 Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugated0.1ml 427.11 USD
bs-0235R-Cy7 | PMP22 Antibody, Cy7 Conjugated0.1ml 427.11 USD
bs-0235R-FITC | PMP22 Antibody, FITC Conjugated0.1ml 406.36 USD
bs-0235R-HRP | PMP22 Antibody, HRP Conjugated0.1ml 427.11 USD
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies