PIBF Antibody ALEXA FLUOR
PIBF Antibody ALEXA FLUOR is available 5 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies. alexa fluor labs
bs-0420R-A350 | PIBF Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 350size: 100ul | 388.32 USD
bs-0420R-A488 | PIBF Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 488size: 100ul | 388.32 USD
bs-0420R-A555 | PIBF Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 555size: 100ul | 388.32 USD
- Catalog numberbs-0420R-A555
- Price388.32 USD
- Long namePIBF Polyclonal Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 555 Conjugated
- Also known asAnti-PIBF PAb ALEXA FLUOR 555
- Conjugated withALEXA FLUOR® 555
- Excitation emission553nm/568nm
- PropertiesFor facs or microscopy Alexa 1 conjugate.Very high photo stable ALEXA conjugate.If you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- ConjugationAlexa Fluor,ALEXA FLUOR 555
- French translationanticorps
- LabelALEXA FLUOR 555
- Alternative namePIBF (Antibody to), ALEXA FLUOR 555
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- PubMedincreased serum levels after dydrogesterone supplementation in women with threatened preterm delivery; positive correlation with the length of gestationThe 48-kDa N-terminal part of PIBF is biologically active, and the part of the molecule responsible for modulating natural killer cell activity is encoded by exons 2-4.PIBF production is a characteristic feature of normal pregnancy, and determination of PIBF concentration in urine might be of use for the diagnosis of threatened premature pregnancy termination.PIBF phosphorylates PKC via binding to the IL-4R, without affecting intracellular Ca(++). These findings explain the mechanism by which PIBF supports a Th2 dominant cytokine pattern.Data indicate that silencing of progesterone-induced blocking factor (PIBF) increased invasiveness as well as MMP-2,-9 secretion of HTR8/SVneo trophoblast, and decreased those of HT-1080 cells.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
bs-0420R-A594 | PIBF Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 594size: 100ul | 388.32 USD
bs-0420R-A647 | PIBF Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 647size: 100ul | 388.32 USD
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenPIBF
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against PIBF.
- Modification SiteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Immunogen range550-600/756
- SourceThis antibody was obtained by immunization of the host with KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human PIBF
- Gene ID Number10464
- Swiss ProtQ8WXW3
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Cross-reactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Background of the antigenMediator of progesterone that by acting on the phospholipase A2 enzyme interferes with arachidonic acid metabolism, induces a Th2 biased immune response, and by controlling NK activity exerts an anti-abortive effect.
- PurificationPurified by Protein A.
- Storage conditionsStore this antibody in aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Keep refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to one year.
- SynonymsPIBF; CEP90; C13orf24; Progesterone-induced-blocking factor 1; PIBF1
- Gene target
- Short namePIBF Antibody,
- Alternative techniqueantibodies