Phospho-EGFR (Tyr1016) Colorimetric Cell-Based ELISA Kit
Phospho-EGFR (Tyr1016) Colorimetric Cell-Based ELISA Kit is available 1 time from Assay biotech labs
CBP1151 | Phospho-EGFR (Tyr1016) Colorimetric Cell-Based ELISA Kitsize: Two 96-Well Plates | 730.04 USD
- DescriptionPhospho-EGFR (Tyr1016) Colorimetric Cell-Based ELISA Kit is produced by Assay Biotech Company. It's also identified by the synonyms '' Epidermal growth factor receptor or Receptor tyrosine-protein kinase erbB-1 '', it's an appropriate, lysatefree, high throughput and high sensitivity assay kit that can check Phospho-EGFR (Tyr1016) protein and its expression profile in cells. This kit can be used in order to measur with a hight precision the relative amounts of Phospho-EGFR (Tyr1016) insid the cultured cells as well as detection of the effects that various inhibitors or treatments (ie. siRNA or chemicals), or activators have on Phospho-EGFR (Tyr1016). It's has a colorimetric 450 nm as a detection method, within the range of > 5000 Cells. It NCBI Gene Symbol is ''EGFR''.
- Target NamePhospho-EGFR (Tyr1016)
- Assay TypePhospho Cell-Based ELISA
- Detection MethodColorimetric 450 nm
- SynonymsEpidermal growth factor receptor; Proto-oncogene c-ErbB-1; Receptor tyrosine-protein kinase erbB-1; EGFR; ERBB1
- NCBI Gene SymbolEGFR
- StorageStore the entire kit at 4°C upon arrival.
- Stability6 Months
- Dynamic Range> 5000 Cells
- Recommended useResearch use only
- Sample TypePlasma, serum and lysate.
- Contact usTo order ''Phospho-EGFR (Tyr1016) Colorimetric Cell-Based ELISA Kit'', please use the cat ''CBP1151'' and submit your purchase order by email or by Fax, please contact us by email or Live chat.
- Technical ServiceOur team of scientists has experience in all areas of research including Life Science, Material Science, Chemical Synthesis, Chromatography, Analytical and many others.
- Additional descriptionFor cells, cell lines and tissues in culture till half confluency.
- PropertiesColorimetric assays or detection use UV absorption or enzymatic color reaction.E05 478 566 350 170 or Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assays,E05 478 566 350 170 or Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assays
- TestELISA Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assays Code 90320007 SNOMED
- Gene target
- Short namePhospho-EGFR (Tyr1016) Colorimetric -Based ELISA Kit
- Techniquecolorimetric, ELISA kit, ELISA
- Hostantigen assay ELISA kit 1 Kit (96 Wells)
- Alternative namephosphorilated-epidermal growth factor receptor (Tyr1016) colorimetry cellular-Based Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay reagent
- Alternative techniqueassays
- Alternative to gene targetepidermal growth factor receptor, ERBB and ERBB1 and HER1 and mENA and PIG61, EGFR and IDBG-16933 and ENSG00000146648 and 1956, transferase activity, nuclei, Egfr and IDBG-151194 and ENSMUSG00000020122 and 13649, EGFR and IDBG-644035 and ENSBTAG00000011628 and 407217, v-kit Hardy-Zuckerman 4 feline sarcoma viral oncogene homolog, C-Kit and CD117 and PBT and SCFR, KIT and IDBG-18980 and ENSG00000157404 and 3815, transferase activity, Extracellular, Kit and IDBG-172083 and ENSMUSG00000005672 and 16590, KIT and IDBG-642326 and ENSBTAG00000002699 and 280832