Phenolic auramine is available 2 times from Himedia labs
S042-10X125ML | Phenolic auraminesize: 10X125ML | 223.61 USD
S042-4X500ML | Phenolic auraminesize: 4X500ML | 294.23 USD
- DescriptionPhenolic auramine is a ready made stain employed as primary staining solution in fluorescent staining.
- ApplicationFor microbiological / pathological laboratories, hospitals, research settings and educational institutes. These stains augment tissue morphology, demonstrate important cellular components, aid in the evaluation of diseases, and identifies pathogenic organisms.
- ClassificationMycobacterial Stains
- CompositionAuramine O 0.300 gm Phenol 3.000 gm Distilled water 100.000 ml
- AppearanceYellow coloured solution.
- ClarityClear without any particles.
- Microscopic ExaminationFluorescent staining is carried out using Phenolic Auramine O as one of the stains and staining is observed under fluorescence microscope. Slides are screened under high power (400 X) and verified under oil immersion lens.
- ResultsAcid fast bacilli are observed as luminous yellow rods in dark field .
- StorageStore below 30°C in tightly closed container and away from bright light.
- Shelf LifeUse before expiry date on label.
- Data SheetNA
- Gene target
- Short namePhenolic auramine
- Alternative namePhenolic auramine