PerCP [Peridinin-Chlorophyll-Protein Complex]
1x PerCP [Peridinin-Chlorophyll-Protein Complex] found in aat
- Transportation conditionson ice packs/blue ice/+4 degrees C
- Storage conditionsrefrigerated at +4 deg. C
- Shelf life6 months
- DescriptionPerCP [Peridinin-Chlorophyll-Protein Complex] is a highly purified chemical compound for various applications and uses in biology, chemistry, physics, medical and other laboratories. PerCP [Peridinin-Chlorophyll-Protein Complex] is available in bulk quantities in which case a discounted pricing will be applied in accordance with the amount. Please, note that PerCP [Peridinin-Chlorophyll-Protein Complex] is intended for research and development purposes and should not be used as a medication.
- TipsWhether the chemical is in the form or in liquid, small amounts may get caught on the vial's walls and/or lid due to shipping and handling factors. We recommend you to briefly centrifuge the vial prior to useage to ensure that all of the chemical is on the bottom of the vial.
- Gene target
- Short namePerCP [Peridinin-Chlorophyll-Protein Complex]
- TechniquePercp, Peridinin chlorophyll protein (PerCP) has a 677 nanometer maximum emission, red, when excited at 488 nanometers and the PerCP [Peridinin-Chlorophyll-Protein Complex] is detected on the FL3 detector of a FACSCalibur or FACScan. A PerCP dye is also available (PerCP-Cy5.5, also written Cy5.5-PerCP). PerCP is not suited for the high-powered lasing (>150mW) applications, such as on a MoFlo, due to it photobleaching (features/ qualities/ traits). PerCP conjugates can only be received/be gotten from the Becton Dickinson/Pharmingen group of companies or from aat.
- Alternative namePerCP [Peridinin-Chlorophyll-Protein aggregate]
- Alternative techniqueantibodies-percp
2559 | PerCP [Peridinin-Chlorophyll-Protein Complex]1 milligram 162.3 USD