Pecanex Antibody Conjugated
Pecanex Antibody Conjugated is available 7 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
bs-11932R-Biotin | Pecanex Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 387.88 USD
bs-11932R-Cy3 | Pecanex Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 407.68 USD
bs-11932R-Cy5 | Pecanex Antibody, Cy5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 407.68 USD
bs-11932R-Cy5.5 | Pecanex Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 407.68 USD
bs-11932R-Cy7 | Pecanex Antibody, Cy7 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 407.68 USD
bs-11932R-FITC | Pecanex Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 387.88 USD
- Catalog numberbs-11932R-FITC
- Price387.88 USD
- Long namePecanex Polyclonal Antibody, FITC Conjugated
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission494nm/518nm
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. This Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies Fluorescein isothiocyanate (FITC) antibody is currently after some BD antibodies the most commonly used fluorescent dye for FACS. When excited at 488 nanometers, FITC has a green emission that's usually collected at 530 nanometers, the FL1 detector of a FACSCalibur or FACScan. FITC has a high quantum yield (efficiency of energy transfer from absorption to emission fluorescence) and approximately half of the absorbed photons are emitted as fluorescent light. For fluorescent microscopy applications, the 1 FITC is seldom used as it photo bleaches rather quickly though in flow cytometry applications, its photo bleaching effects are not observed due to a very brief interaction at the laser intercept. Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies FITC is highly sensitive to pH extremes.
- Additional conjugationAnti-FITC Antibody
- French translationanticorps
- Short namePecanex Antibody, FITC Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates, Fluorescein
- Alternative namePecanex (Antibody to), fluorecein coupled
- ConceptScope note:Test for tissue antigen using either a direct method, by conjugation of antibody with fluorescent dye (FLUORESCENT ANTIBODY TECHNIQUE, DIRECT) or an indirect method, by formation of antigen-antibody complex which is then labeled with fluorescein-conjugated anti-immunoglobulin antibody (FLUORESCENT ANTIBODY TECHNIQUE, INDIRECT). The tissue is then examined by fluorescence microscopy.
- Tree numbers
- Entrez Gene
bs-11932R-HRP | Pecanex Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 407.68 USD
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenPecanex
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against Pecanex.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human Pecanex
- Gene ID number22990
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundHuman Pecanex proteins are homologs of the Drosophila Pecanex protein, a maternal-effect neurogenic protein that is involved in normal development of the fly nervous system. Three human Pecanex homologs exist, designated Pecanex, Pecanex 2, also known as PCNXL2 (pecanex-like 2), and Pecanex 3. Pecanex 2 is a 2,137 amino acid multi-pass membrane protein that exists as five alternatively spliced isoforms characterized by high mutational frequencies and biallelic mutations in colorectal tumors, thereby likely functioning as a target gene in these tumors. Pecanex 2 is encoded by a gene that maps to human chromosome 1q42.2, which is linked to an inherited microduplication. This microduplication that includes Pecanex 2 may play a role in autism and mild mental retardation.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymsPCNXL1; Pecanex homolog; Pecanex like protein 1; PCX1_HUMAN.
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies