PE-Cy5.5 Tandem is available 1 time from Aat labs
- Transportation conditionson ice packs/blue ice/+4 degrees C
- Storage conditionsrefrigerated at +4 deg. C
- Shelf life6 months
- DescriptionPE-Cy5.5 Tandem is a highly purified chemical compound for various applications and uses in biology, chemistry, physics, medical and other laboratories. PE-Cy5.5 Tandem is available in bulk quantities in which case a discounted pricing will be applied in accordance with the amount. Please, note that PE-Cy5.5 Tandem is intended for research and development purposes and should not be used as a medication.
- TipsWhether the chemical is in the form or in liquid, small amounts may get caught on the vial's walls and/or lid due to shipping and handling factors. We recommend you to briefly centrifuge the vial prior to useage to ensure that all of the chemical is on the bottom of the vial.
- PropertiesCy5 antibodies are excited by the 650-nanometer wave of an argon laser and detected at a 670-nanometer captor.
- ConjugatedThese antibodies are excite for emission at 678nm and detected at a 694 nm wavelengths.
- Gene target
- Short namePE- Tandem
- Alternative nameperoxidase-cyanine 5.5 Tandem
2613 | PE-Cy5.5 Tandemsize: 1 milligram | 270.19 USD
KCNMB1, ID (KCNMB1, Calcium-activated potassium channel subunit beta-1, BK channel subunit beta-1, Calcium-activated potassium channel, subfamily M subunit beta-1, Charybdotoxin receptor subunit beta-1, K(VCA)beta-1, Maxi K channel subunit beta-1, Slo-bet Antibody