PDZD9 Antibody ALEXA FLUOR
PDZD9 Antibody ALEXA FLUOR is available 5 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies. alexa fluor labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenPDZD9
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against PDZD9.
- Modification SiteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceThis antibody was obtained by immunization of the host with KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human PDZD9
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Cross-reactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Background of the antigenPDZD9 (PDZ domain containing 9) is a 264 amino acid protein that contains one PDZ (DHR) domain and participates in protein binding. Conserved in chimpanzee, dog, cow, mouse and rat, PDZD9 exists as two alternatively spliced isoforms and is encoded by a gene that maps to human chromosome 16p12.1. Chromosome 16 encodes over 900 genes, approximately 90 million base pairs, makes up nearly 3% of human cellular DNA and is associated with a variety of genetic disorders. Giant axonal neuropathy, a nervous system disorder characterized by increasing malfunction with growth, and the rare disorder Rubinstein-Taybi syndrome, characterized by mental retardation and predisposition to tumor growth and white blood cell neoplasias, are associated with chromosome 16. Crohn's disease, a gastrointestinal inflammatory condition, and systemic lupus erythematosis are also associated with chromosome 16.
- PurificationPurified by Protein A.
- Storage conditionsStore this antibody in aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Keep refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to one year.
- SynonymsPDZ domain containing 9; PDZ domain containing protein 9; PDZD 9; PDZK-9.\; PDZD9_HUMAN.
- Gene target
- Short namePDZD9 Antibody,
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-9632R-A350 | PDZD9 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 350size: 100ul | 410.81 USD
bs-9632R-A488 | PDZD9 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 488size: 100ul | 410.81 USD
bs-9632R-A555 | PDZD9 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 555size: 100ul | 410.81 USD
- Catalog numberbs-9632R-A555
- Price410.81 USD
1. Gene info
- Long gene namePDZ domain containing 9
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- chromosome 16 open reading frame 65
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2006-03-22
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- PDZ domain containing
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Entrez Gene
bs-9632R-A594 | PDZD9 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 594size: 100ul | 410.81 USD
bs-9632R-A647 | PDZD9 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 647size: 100ul | 410.81 USD