PDLIM1 Antibody Conjugated
7x PDLIM1 Antibody Conjugated found in Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenPDLIM1
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against PDLIM1.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human PDLIM1
- Gene ID number9124
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundPDLIM1 is a cytoskeletal protein that may act as an adapter that brings other proteins to the cytoskeleton. PDLIM1 is strongly expressed in the heart and skeletal muscle, moderately expressed in the spleen, small intestine, colon, placenta, and lung, and minimally expressed in liver, thymus, kidney, prostate and pancreas. It is not found in the brain, testis, ovary, and peripheral blood leukocytes.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymsC terminal LIM domain protein 1; C-terminal LIM domain protein 1; Carboxy terminal LIM domain protein 1; CLIM 1; CLIM1; CLP 36; CLP36; Elfin; Enigma; Enigma homolog; hCLIM 1; hCLIM1; LIM domain protein CLP 36; LIM domain protein CLP-36; LIM domain protein CLP36; PDLI1_HUMAN; PDLIM 1; Pdlim1; PDZ and LIM domain 1; PDZ and LIM domain protein 1.
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-2345R-Biotin | PDLIM1 Antibody, Biotin Conjugated0.1ml 407.26 USD
bs-2345R-Cy3 | PDLIM1 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
bs-2345R-Cy5 | PDLIM1 Antibody, Cy5 Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
bs-2345R-Cy5.5 | PDLIM1 Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
- Catalog numberbs-2345R-Cy5.5
- Price428.05 USD
- Long namePDLIM1 Polyclonal Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugated
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission675nm/694nm
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. Cy5 antibodies are excited by the 650-nanometer wave of an argon laser and detected at a 670-nanometer captor.
- Additional conjugationCy5.5, Cy5.5
- ConjugatedThese antibodies are excite for emission at 678nm and detected at a 694 nm wavelengths.
- French translationanticorps
- Short namePDLIM1 Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative namePDLIM1 (Antibody to), cyanine 5.5 coupled
1. Gene info
- Long gene namePDZ and LIM domain 1
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- PDZ and LIM domain 1 (elfin)
- Synonyms name
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1998-01-21
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- LIM domain containing
- PDZ domain containing
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
bs-2345R-Cy7 | PDLIM1 Antibody, Cy7 Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
bs-2345R-FITC | PDLIM1 Antibody, FITC Conjugated0.1ml 407.26 USD
bs-2345R-HRP | PDLIM1 Antibody, HRP Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
Supplier:Bioss Polyclonal Antibodies
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies