PDGFRA(Tyr1018) Antibody is available 1 time from Bioss primary unconjugated antibodies labs
bs-3318R | PDGFRA(Tyr1018) Antibodysize: 0.1ml | 327.93 USD
- Catalog numberbs-3318R
- Price327.93 USD
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameplatelet derived growth factor receptor alpha
- Synonyms gene name
- platelet-derived growth factor receptor, alpha polypeptide
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1989-05-19
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- I-set domain containing
- CD molecules
- Receptor Tyrosine Kinases
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- Locus Specific Databases
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- PubMedWe showed that CXCL12, a potent chemoattractant for CXCR4-expressing NSPCs, was upregulated in the ischemic lesion of N-PRbeta-KO mice.although both c-Abl and Arg kinases are activated and form complexes with proteins in the PDGFR signaling pathway, only c-Abl functions downstream of PLC-gamma1 to mediate chemotaxisFIP1L1-PDGFRalpha activation requires disruption of the juxtamembrane domain of PDGFRalpha and is FIP1L1-independentPlatelet-derived growth factor receptor alpha (PDGFRalpha) and thrombomodulin identify a population of fibroblastic reticular cells in lymph nodes where chemokine secretion is controlled by junction adhesion molecule 3 protein (JAM-C).Phf14 acts as a negative regulator of PDGFRalpha expression in mesenchymal cells undergoing normal and abnormal proliferation, and is a potential target for new treatments of lung fibrosis.These results suggest that an adaptive Src-Pdgfra-Raf-Mapk axis is relevant to PDGFRA inhibition in rhabdomyosarcoma.the expression of PDGFRalpha and CD51 among bone marrow stromal cells characterizes a large fraction of Nestin cells, containing most fibroblastic CFUs, mesenspheres, and self-renewal capacity after transplantation
- Gene ontology - Biological processpositive regulation of cell proliferation by VEGF-activated platelet derived growth factor receptor signaling pathway
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
- Long namePDGFRA(Tyr1018) Primary Polyclonal Antibody
- Also known asPDGFRA(Tyr1018) PAb
- CategoryPrimary Antibodies
- Target AntigenPDGFRA Tyr1018
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against PDGFRA Tyr1018.
- Modification site(s)Tyr1018
- ClonalityPolyclonal antibody
- Clone numberPolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic phosphopeptide derived from human PDGF Receptor alpha around the phosphorylation site of Tyr1018 [SG(p-Y)II]
- Gene ID number5156
- Tested ApplicationsWB, IHC-P, IF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsWB(1:100-1000), IHC-P(1:100-500), IF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Cross reactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Cross reactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Background of the target antigenThe PDGF Receptor Type A (Alpha platelet-derived growth factor receptor precursor, CD140a antigen), a 170kD protein, binds all three isoforms of PDGF with high affinity whereas the PDGF Receptor Type B, a 190kD protein, appears to bind only the PDGF BB homodimer with high affinity. Both receptors are transmembranous, ligand activated protein tyrosine kinases, which phosphorylate a number of important signal transduction proteins, which are bound with differential affinities via SH2 domains. The response of any given cell to PDGF will depend on the types of receptors displayed on the surface and isoforms of PDGF present in the extracellular environment.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store at -20°C for up to 1 year.
- Synonym namesPDGF Receptor alpha; Plateletâ€“dirived growth factor receptor-alpha; Alpha platelet derived growth factor receptor; CD 140a; CD140a; CD140a antigen; MGC74795; PDGF alpha chain; PDGF R alpha; PDGFR 2; PDGFR A; PDGFR alpha; PDGFR2; PDGFRA; Platelet derived growth factor receptor 2; Platelet derived growth factor receptor alpha; Platelet derived growth factor receptor alpha polypeptide; PGFRA_HUMAN.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short namePDGFRA(Tyr1018) Antibody
- Alternative nameplatelet-derived growth factor receptor, a polypeptide(Tyr1018) (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targetplatelet-derived growth factor receptor, alpha polypeptide, CD140A and PDGFR-2 and PDGFR2 and RHEPDGFRA, PDGFRA and IDBG-18854 and ENSG00000134853 and 5156, transferase activity, nuclei, Pdgfra and IDBG-171929 and ENSMUSG00000029231 and 18595, PDGFRA and IDBG-642308 and ENSBTAG00000007173 and 282301