PDEF SPDEF Antibody Conjugated
PDEF SPDEF Antibody Conjugated is available 7 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenPDEF/SPDEF
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against PDEF/SPDEF.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human PDEF
- Gene ID number25803
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundSPDEF, also known as PDEF is an ETS transcription factor expressed in the prostate epithelial cells. It is thought to act as an androgen-independent transactivator of the prostate-specific antigen (PSA) promoter and also as a transcriptional activator for the SERPINB5 promoter. It is highly expressed in prostate carcinoma cells and is thought to be involved in the regulation of the prostate gland and/or prostate cancer development. It is also expressed in epithelial breast carcinoma.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymsbA375E1.3; PDEF; Prostate derived Ets factor; PROSTATE EPITHELIUM SPECIC ETS TRANSCRIPTION FACTOR; Prostate epithelium-specic Ets transcription factor; Prostate specic Ets; Prostate-derived Ets factor; Prostate-specic Ets; PSE; RP11-375E1__A.3; SAM POINTED DOMAIN CONTAINING ETS TRANSCRIPTION FACTOR; SAM pointed domain-containing Ets transcription factor; Spdef; SPDEF_HUMAN.
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-1866R-Biotin | PDEF/SPDEF Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 410.12 USD
bs-1866R-Cy3 | PDEF/SPDEF Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-1866R-Cy5 | PDEF/SPDEF Antibody, Cy5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-1866R-Cy5.5 | PDEF/SPDEF Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-1866R-Cy7 | PDEF/SPDEF Antibody, Cy7 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
- Catalog numberbs-1866R-Cy7
- Price431.06 USD
- Long namePDEF/SPDEF Polyclonal Antibody, Cy7 Conjugated
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission743nm/767nm
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- ConjugatedThese antibodies are excite for emission at 650 nm and detected at a 676 nm wavelengths.
- Additional conjugationCy7
- French translationanticorps
- Short namePDEF/SPDEF Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative namePDEF/SPDEF (Antibody to), cyanine 7 coupled
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameSAM pointed domain containing ETS transcription factor
- Synonyms gene name
- SAM pointed domain containing ets transcription factor
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2003-11-27
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- ETS transcription factor family
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedSpdef was sufficient to inhibit proliferation of intestinal progenitors and induce differentiation into goblet cells.Transcriptional regulation of p21/CIP1 cell cycle inhibitor by PDEF controls cell proliferation and mammary tumor progressionIn colorectal tumors from patients, loss of SPDEF was observed in approximately 85% of tumors and correlated with progression from normal tissue, to adenoma, to adenocarcinoma.Data demonstrate that SPDEF is required for conjunctival goblet cell differentiation and down-regulation of SPDEF may play a role in human dry eye with goblet cell loss.SPDEF inhibits prostate carcinogenesis by disrupting a positive feedback loop in regulation of the Foxm1 oncogene.The ets-domain transcription factor Spdef promotes maturation of goblet and paneth cells in the intestinal epithelium.These data show that SPDEF plays a critical role in regulating a transcriptional network mediating the goblet cell differentiation and mucus hyperproduction associated with chronic pulmonary disorders.Spdef functions in secretory intestinal cells and suggest a common molecular mechanism for maturation of gastrointestinal secretory lineages.Our data reveal a novel nonredundant role for Serpinb3a in mediating mucus production through regulation of sterile alpha motif pointed domain containing v-ets avian erythroblastosis virus E26 oncogene homolog transcription factor expression
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
bs-1866R-FITC | PDEF/SPDEF Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 410.12 USD
bs-1866R-HRP | PDEF/SPDEF Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies
Supplier:Bioss Polyclonal Antibodies
Supplier:Bioss Polyclonal Antibodies