Paxillin Antibody Conjugated
7x Paxillin Antibody Conjugated found in Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenPaxillin
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against Paxillin.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human Paxillin
- Gene ID number5829
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundPaxillin is a 64 kDa cytoskeletal adapter protein involved in organisation and function of focal adhesions, which are critical to cell adhesion and migration. This in turn plays a role in a wide variety of processes including embryogenesis, organogenesis, wound repair, inflammation and cancer. Paxillin contains LD motifs, LIM domains, SH3 and SH2 binding domains that serve as docking sites for cytoskeletal proteins, tyrosine kinases (e.g., FAK, Pyk 2, Src), serine/threonine kinases, GTPase activating proteins and other adaptor proteins (e.g., Actin, Vinculin, Crk).
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymsPaired box protein Pax 1; PAX 1; PAX1; Paxillin alpha; PXN; PXN protein; FLJ16691; FLJ23042; FLJ16691; PAXI_HUMAN; Paxillin; PXN protein.
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-3539R-Biotin | Paxillin Antibody, Biotin Conjugated0.1ml 407.26 USD
- Catalog numberbs-3539R-Biotin
- Price407.26 USD
- Long namePaxillin Polyclonal Antibody, Biotin Conjugated
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P
- Recommended dilutionsWB(1:100-1000), IHC-P(1:100-500)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation EmissionN/A
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. Biotin conjugates can be detected by horseradish peroxidase, alkaline phosphatase substrates or anti biotin conjugated antibodies. Avidin and Streptavidin bind to the small biotin and are couple to HRP or AP for ELISA. To break the streptavidin Biotin bond we suggest to use a 6 molar guanidine HCl solution with acidity of pH 1.6.
- Additional conjugationBiotinylated
- French translationanticorps
- Short namePaxillin Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative namePaxillin (Antibody to), biotinilated coupled
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
bs-3539R-Cy3 | Paxillin Antibody, Cy3 Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
bs-3539R-Cy5 | Paxillin Antibody, Cy5 Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
bs-3539R-Cy5.5 | Paxillin Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
bs-3539R-Cy7 | Paxillin Antibody, Cy7 Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
bs-3539R-FITC | Paxillin Antibody, FITC Conjugated0.1ml 407.26 USD
bs-3539R-HRP | Paxillin Antibody, HRP Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD