PAX1 Antibody is available 5 times from Njs poly labs
- FormAntigen affinity purified
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Recognised antigenPAX1
- Species reactivityHuman (Homo sapiens) ; Due to limited knowledge and inability to test the antibody against all known species, we cannot guarantee that no other cross reactivity can occur.
- Intented useThis PAX1 antibodyis to be used only for research purposes and not for diagnostics..
- PurityAntigen affinity
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by NJS poly they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short namePAX1 Antibody
- Alternative namepaired box 1 (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targetpaired box 1, HUP48 and OFC2, PAX1 and IDBG-59158 and ENSG00000125813 and 5075, this GO :0001501 and skeletal system development and biological process this GO :0001756 and somitogenesis and biological process this GO :0003677 and DNA binding and molecular function this GO :0005634 and nucleus and cellular component this GO :0006355 and regulation of transcription, DNA-templated and biological process this GO :0006366 and transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter and biological process this GO :0007389 and pattern specification process and biological process this GO :0008283 and cell proliferation and biological process this GO :0043367 and CD4-positive, alpha-beta T cell differentiation and biological process this GO :0043374 and CD8-positive, alpha-beta T cell differentiation and biological process this GO :0045944 and positive regulation of transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter and biological process this GO :0048538 and thymus development and biological process this GO :0060017 and parathyroid gland development and biological process this GO :0060349 and bone morphogenesis and biological process this GO :0061056 and sclerotome development and biological process, DNA binding, this GO :0003677: DNA binding, this GO :0003677: DNA binding, nuclei, Pax1 and IDBG-208918 and ENSMUSG00000037034 and 18503, BT.87971 and IDBG-639106 and ENSBTAG00000006742 and 537696
F41638-0.08ML | PAX1 Antibodysize: 0.08 ml | 244.95 USD
F41638-0.4ML | PAX1 Antibodysize: 0.4 ml | 499.75 USD
R35044-100UG | PAX1 Antibodysize: 0.1mg | 499.75 USD
F40663-0.08ML | PAX1 Antibodysize: 0.08 ml | 244.95 USD
F40663-0.4ML | PAX1 Antibodysize: 0.4 ml | 499.75 USD
Supplier:Bioss Polyclonal Antibodies