Pantothenate Inoculum Broth
Pantothenate Inoculum Broth is available 2 times from Himedia labs
M542-15X100G | Pantothenate Inoculum Brothsize: 15X100G | 248.57 USD
MV542-10X100G | Pantothenate Inoculum HiVeg Brothsize: 10X100G | 180.89 USD
- Shelf lifeUse before expiry date on the label
- Storage TemperatureStore Pantothenate Inoculum HiVeg Broth between 10-30°C
- Appearance of powderYellow coloured, may have slightly greenish tinge, homogeneous, free flowing powder.
- PH6.60 - 7.00
- UsesLaboratory Chemicals, Analytical Purpose, Biochemical Analysis
- Personal ProtectionWear respiratory protection. Avoid breathing vapours, mist or gas. Ensure adequate ventilation.
- Toxicological InformationNA
- OrederingTo order Pantothenate Inoculum HiVeg Broth , please use the Cat. Nr. MV542-10X100G and submit your purchase order by email or by fax. A discount is available for larger or bulk quantities, please contact us for more information
- TipsOur specialists recommend you to follow carefully the pre-registered instructions for Pantothenate Inoculum HiVeg Broth
- Alternative NameNA
- TypeDehydrated Culture Media
- Composition (g/L)Peptonized milk 15.000 Yeast extract 5.000 Dextrose 10.000 Monopotassium phosphate 2.000 Tomato juice (100 ml) 5.000 Polysorbate 80 1.000 Final pH ( at 25°C) 6.8±0.2
- Quantity required per litre38 g
- AppearanceCream to yellow homogeneous free flowing powder
- Colour and Clarity of prepared mediumMedium amber coloured clear solution, without any precipitate.
- Cultural responseCultural characteristics observed after an incubation at 35-37°C for 18-24 hours
- StorageStore below 30°C in tightly closed container and the prepared medium at 2-8°C
- Shelf LifeUse before expiry date on the label.
- Propertiesº C. The broth is a modified culture medium for culturing isolated or enriched bacteria, yeasts and micro organisms.The buffered pH and low salt content of these media broths will ensure a perfect growth of the pathogens to be detected. The broth or culture medium is supplied in 500gr and 5 x 500gr quntities by Himedia. The broth's MSDS certificate is supplied for appoval of our broth's batch quality. The screening and selective enrichment of these pathogens and bacteriacan also be obtained by other broths and selective culture media supplements.