Pan-filovirus Mouse anti-GP Monoclonal Antibody
1x Pan-filovirus Mouse anti-GP Monoclonal Antibody found in virus detection
- Lot number1605008
- DescriptionProtein G purified mouse monoclonal antibody reactive to EBOV, SUDV and MARV viruses glycoproteins. The antibody detects glycoprotein in virus-like particles (VLP) and recombinant glycoprotein without the transmembrane region (rGPΔTM) .
- Virus categoryFiloviruses
- Typemonoclonal antibody
- Viral targetEbola, Sudan, Marburg Virus (MARV)
- ImmunogenFilovirus glycoproteins
- Raised inMouse
- Clonalitymonoclonal IgG1
- ApplicationsEnzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay, Western Blot
- Storage2-3 weeks +4°C, -20°C long term
- Gene target
- Short namePan-filovirus Mouse anti-GP Monoclonal Antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, antibody to, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, Monoclonals or monoclonal antibodies, mouses
- SpeciesMouse, Mouses
- Alternative namePan-filovirus Mouse antibody to-GP monoclonal (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
494-0200-001 | Pan-filovirus Mouse anti-GP Monoclonal Antibodysize: 100 μg | 676.48 USD
- Catalog number494-0200-001
- Price676.48 USD
- Size100 μg
- Additional descriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by virus detection they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- AboutMonoclonals of this antigen are available in different clones. Each murine monoclonal anibody has his own affinity specific for the clone. Mouse monoclonal antibodies are purified protein A or G and can be conjugated to FITC for flow cytometry or FACS and can be of different isotypes.
- TestMouse or mice from the Mus musculus species are used for production of mouse monoclonal antibodies or mabs and as research model for humans in your lab. Mouse are mature after 40 days for females and 55 days for males. The female mice are pregnant only 20 days and can give birth to 10 litters of 6-8 mice a year. Transgenic, knock-out, congenic and inbread strains are known for C57BL/6, A/J, BALB/c, SCID while the CD-1 is outbred as strain.
- Latin nameMus musculus
- French translationanticorps
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Entrez Gene
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR