Paired Box Gene 5 antibody
Paired Box Gene 5 antibody is available 1 time from Abelisa antibodies labs
- Storage and handlingFor short term storage keep refrigerated at temperature ranges between 1 and 6 deg. Celcius. For long term storage freeze the antibodies at -20 degrees Celcius.
- ClonalityPolyclonal antibody
- CategoryPolyclonal antibodies
- Also known asHuman Paired Box Gene 5 (PAX5) antibody
- AdvisoryAvoid cycles of freezing and thawing as they may denaturate the polypeptide chains of the antibody and lower its reactivity, specificity and sensitivity. For antibodies that are in liquid form or reconstituted lyophilized antibodies small amounts could become entrapped on the seal or the walls of the tube. Prior to use briefly centrifuge the vial to gather all the solution on the bottom.
- Gen namePAX5
- Long nameRabbit anti-Human Paired Box Gene 5 (PAX5) polyclonal antibody
- Species reactivityHuman
- Gene target
- Short namePaired Box 5 antibody
- Alternative namePaired Box Gene 5 (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
PA20058RA | Paired Box Gene 5 antibodysize: 100ug | 730.56 USD
- Catalog numberPA20058RA
- Price730.56 USD
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by AbELISA Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- DescriptioncDNA genes are a locus (or region) of DNA for functional transcript RNA or protein. An ELISA is used to detect the expressed protein in biological fluids, serum, saliva.
- French translationanticorps
0. Gene info
- Long gene namepaired box 5
- Synonyms gene name
- paired box gene 5 (B-cell lineage specific activator protein)
- paired box gene 5 (B-cell lineage specific activator)
- Synonyms name
- Discovery year1992-11-03
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- PRD class homeoboxes and pseudogenes
- Paired boxes
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR
Matrix Metalloproteinase 19 (MMP19) Rabbit antibody to or anti-Human Polyclonal (N- terminus) antibody