PAH Antibody is available 5 times from Aviva labs
- Recognized antigenPAH
- Product typeAntibody
- Gene namePAH
- Long nameAntibody against PAH
- StorageFor shorter time periods the PAH Antibodies may be kept refrigerated at +4 degrees Celsius. For extended periods of time keep frozen at -20 °C. Avoid freezing and thawing the lysate repeatedly as these cycles will cause denaturation and/or disruption of the protein chains and peptide bonds of the PAH Antibodies which might cause change or loss of the desired properties.
- TipsSmall amounts of the PAH antibody may get entrapped on the walls or lid of the vial as a result of shaking during transportation or handling. Prior to use, cetrifuge the vial to ensure that all of its content is collected on the bottom. In order to avoid cycles of freezing and thawing we recommend to plan and prepare aliquots according to the experiment demand and defrost only the amount which wil be needed for immediate use.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by aviva they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short namePAH Antibody
- Alternative namePAH (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
OAAF05895 | PAH Antibodysize: one vial | 495.02 USD
OALA07489 | PAH Antibodysize: one vial | 495.02 USD
OALA08934 | PAH Antibodysize: one vial | 495.02 USD
OAAN00387 | PAH Antibodysize: one vial | 495.02 USD
OAEB01734 | PAH Antibodysize: one vial | 495.02 USD