PAFAHG Antibody is available 1 time from Bioss primary unconjugated antibodies labs
bs-9901R | PAFAHG Antibodysize: 0.1ml | 306.92 USD
- Catalog numberbs-9901R
- Price306.92 USD
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- PubMedstudy examined biochemical interactions of Pafah1b Alpha1 & Alpha2 subunits with the Reelin signaling machinery & demonstrated that Alpha2, but not Alpha1, binds Dab1 in a phosphorylation-independent manner
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
- Long namePAFAHG Primary Polyclonal Antibody
- Also known asPAFAHG PAb
- CategoryPrimary Antibodies
- Target AntigenPAFAHG
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against PAFAHG.
- Modification site(s)Unmodified antibody
- ClonalityPolyclonal antibody
- Clone numberPolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Immunogen range10-60/231
- Subcellular locationCytoplasm
- SourceThis antibody was obtained by immunization of the host with KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human PAFAH1B3/PAFAHG
- Gene ID number5050
- Swiss ProtQ15102
- Tested ApplicationsIHC-P, IF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIHC-P(1:100-500), IF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Cross reactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Cross reactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Background of the target antigenInactivates paf by removing the acetyl group at the sn-2 position. This is a catalytic subunit. Plays an important role during the development of brain.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store at -20°C for up to 1 year.
- Synonym namesPAFAHG; Platelet-activating factor acetylhydrolase IB subunit gamma; PAF acetylhydrolase 29 kDa subunit; PAF-AH 29 kDa subunit; PAF-AH subunit gamma; PAFAH subunit gamma; PAFAH1B3
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short namePAFAHG Antibody
- Alternative namePAFAHG (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
Rabbit anti Arabidopsis thaliana Putative protease Do like 12 mitochondrial polyclonal Antibody DEGP12