p90RSK Antibody Conjugated
7x p90RSK Antibody Conjugated found in Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target Antigenp90RSK
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against p90RSK.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Subcellular locationCytoplasm, Nucleus
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human p90RSK
- Gene ID number6195
- Swiss ProtQ15418
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundSerine/threonine-protein kinase that acts downstream of ERK (MAPK1/ERK2 and MAPK3/ERK1) signaling and mediates mitogenic and stress-induced activation of the transcription factors CREB1, ETV1/ER81 and NR4A1/NUR77, regulates translation through RPS6 and EIF4B phosphorylation, and mediates cellular proliferation, survival, and differentiation by modulating mTOR signaling and repressing pro-apoptotic function of BAD and DAPK1. In fibroblast, is required for EGF-stimulated phosphorylation of CREB1, which results in the subsequent transcriptional activation of several immediate-early genes. In response to mitogenic stimulation (EGF and PMA), phosphorylates and activates NR4A1/NUR77 and ETV1/ER81 transcription factors and the cofactor CREBBP. Upon insulin-derived signal, acts indirectly on the transcription regulation of several genes by phosphorylating GSK3B at 'Ser-9' and inhibiting its activity. Phosphorylates RPS6 in response to serum or EGF via an mTOR-independent mechanism and promotes translation initiation by facilitating assembly of the pre-initiation complex. In response to insulin, phosphorylates EIF4B, enhancing EIF4B affinity for the EIF3 complex and stimulating cap-dependent translation. Is involved in the mTOR nutrient-sensing pathway by directly phosphorylating TSC2 at 'Ser-1798', which potently inhibits TSC2 ability to suppress mTOR signaling, and mediates phosphorylation of RPTOR, which regulates mTORC1 activity and may promote rapamycin-sensitive signaling independently of the PI3K/AKT pathway. Mediates cell survival by phosphorylating the pro-apoptotic proteins BAD and DAPK1 and suppressing their pro-apoptotic function. Promotes the survival of hepatic stellate cells by phosphorylating CEBPB in response to the hepatotoxin carbon tetrachloride (CCl4). Mediates induction of hepatocyte prolifration by TGFA through phosphorylation of CEBPB (By similarity).
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymsRSK; HU-1; RSK1; p90Rsk; MAPKAPK1A; Ribosomal protein S6 kinase alpha-1; S6K-alpha-1; 90 kDa ribosomal protein S6 kinase 1; p90-RSK 1; p90RSK1; p90S6K; MAP kinase-activated protein kinase 1a; MAPK-activated protein kinase 1a; MAPKAP kinase 1a; MAPKAPK-1a; Ribosomal S6 kinase 1; RSK-1; RPS6KA1
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-3547R-Biotin | p90RSK Antibody, Biotin Conjugated0.1ml 407.26 USD
bs-3547R-Cy3 | p90RSK Antibody, Cy3 Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
- Catalog numberbs-3547R-Cy3
- Price428.05 USD
- Long namep90RSK Polyclonal Antibody, Cy3 Conjugated
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission512,550nm/570,615nm
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. Cy3 antibodies are excited by the 488-nanometer wave of an argon laser and the 633-nanometer line of a helium-neon diode laser. 1 of the p90RSK Antibody, Conjugated can be used in flow cytometry but typically shows lower fluorescence intensity comparable to that of PE or APC. This Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies antibody is well suited for fluorescent microscopy.
- Additional conjugationcy3 conjugation kit
- French translationanticorps
- Short namep90RSK Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative namep90RSK (Antibody to), cyanine 3 coupled
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
bs-3547R-Cy5 | p90RSK Antibody, Cy5 Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
bs-3547R-Cy5.5 | p90RSK Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
bs-3547R-Cy7 | p90RSK Antibody, Cy7 Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
bs-3547R-FITC | p90RSK Antibody, FITC Conjugated0.1ml 407.26 USD
bs-3547R-HRP | p90RSK Antibody, HRP Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD