p73 Tyr99 Antibody Conjugated
p73 Tyr99 Antibody Conjugated is available 7 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target Antigenp73 Tyr99
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against p73 Tyr99.
- Modification siteTyr99
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic phosphopeptide derived from human p73 around the phosphorylation site of Tyr99 [SP(p-Y)AQ]
- Gene ID number7161
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundP73 protein is a structural and functional homologue of p53, a tumor suppressor gene. In this study, The p73 protein, p19ras, by the yeast two-hybrid screening method. Alternative splicing of the proto-oncogene H-ras pre-mRNA has led to two distinct transcripts, Ras proteins are known to be small membrane-localized guanine nucleotide-binding proteins. However, unlike other Ras proteins, p19ras is localized in the nucleus and the cytosol and its interaction with P73 protein occurred exclusively in the nucleus. Oncogenic MDM2 (mouse double minutes 2) is a known repressor of p73 transcriptional activity. In this study, when p19ras was bound to MDM2, it further inhibited the association of MDM2 to the p73 protein. Therefore, this study presents a novel pathway of Ras signaling that occurs in the nucleus, involving p19ras and p73.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- Synonymsp73Tyr99; TP73phospho Y99; p53 like transcription factor; p53 Related Protein; p73; TP 73; TP73; Tumor Protein p73; P73_HUMAN.
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-3717R-Biotin | p73(Tyr99) Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 430.54 USD
bs-3717R-Cy3 | p73(Tyr99) Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 452.68 USD
bs-3717R-Cy5 | p73(Tyr99) Antibody, Cy5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 452.68 USD
bs-3717R-Cy5.5 | p73(Tyr99) Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 452.68 USD
bs-3717R-Cy7 | p73(Tyr99) Antibody, Cy7 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 452.68 USD
bs-3717R-FITC | p73(Tyr99) Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 430.54 USD
bs-3717R-HRP | p73(Tyr99) Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 452.68 USD
- Catalog numberbs-3717R-HRP
- Price452.68 USD
- Long namep73(Tyr99) Polyclonal Antibody, HRP Conjugated
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P
- Recommended dilutionsWB(1:100-1000), IHC-P(1:100-500)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% Gentamicin. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation EmissionN/A
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. HRP conjugates are often primary rabbit polyclonal antibodies couples to the enzyme horseradish peroxidase (HRP), found in the roots of horseradish. Also monoclonal HRP conjugates are often used for Western Blot.
- Additional conjugationHRP Conjugated
- French translationanticorps
- Short namep73(Tyr99) Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative namep73(Tyr99) (Antibody to), horseradish peroxidase coupled
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Entrez Gene
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies