p47 Antibody, FITC Conjugated
1x p47 Antibody, FITC Conjugated found in Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies
- Long namep47 Polyclonal Antibody, FITC Conjugated
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target Antigenp47
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against p47.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human Pleckstrin/p47
- Gene ID number5341
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundPlatelet P47, also known as NSFL1C, UBX1, UBXD10 or UBXN2C, is a 370 amino acid protein that localizes to both the nucleus and the golgi apparatus (specifically to golgi stacks) and contains one SEP domain and one UBX domain. Functioning as part of a ternary complex with VCP (a protein involved in the heterotypic fusion of transport vesicles with their target membranes) and Syntaxin 5, p47 interacts with and reduces the ATPase activity of VCP and is required for the fragmentation of golgi stacks during mitosis and for subsequent reassembly of golgi stacks after mitosis. p47 is subject to phosphorylation during mitosis, which inhibits p47-golgi interaction and is, therefore, required for proper golgi stack formation and cisternal regrowth. Human p47 shares 89% sequence identity with its mouse counterpart, suggesting a conserved role between species. Multiple isoforms of p47 exist due to alternative splicing events.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission494nm/518nm
- Synonymsp47; Platelet 47 kDa protein; Platelet and leukocyte C kinase substrate; Platelet P47; Platelet p47 protein; Pleckstrin; PLEK; PLEK_HUMAN; FLJ27168; OTTHUMP00000159962.
- Gene target
- Short namep47 Antibody, FITC Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates, Fluorescein
- Alternative namep47 (Antibody to), fluorecein coupled
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-9902R-FITC | p47 Antibody, FITC Conjugated0.1ml 406.36 USD
- Catalog numberbs-9902R-FITC
- Price406.36 USD
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. This Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies Fluorescein isothiocyanate (FITC) antibody is currently after some BD antibodies the most commonly used fluorescent dye for FACS. When excited at 488 nanometers, FITC has a green emission that's usually collected at 530 nanometers, the FL1 detector of a FACSCalibur or FACScan. FITC has a high quantum yield (efficiency of energy transfer from absorption to emission fluorescence) and approximately half of the absorbed photons are emitted as fluorescent light. For fluorescent microscopy applications, the 1 FITC is seldom used as it photo bleaches rather quickly though in flow cytometry applications, its photo bleaching effects are not observed due to a very brief interaction at the laser intercept. Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies FITC is highly sensitive to pH extremes.
- Additional conjugationAnti-FITC Antibody
- French translationanticorps
- ConceptScope note:A method for the study of certain organic compounds within cells, in situ, by measuring the light intensities of the selectively stained areas of cytoplasm. The compounds studied and their locations in the cells are made to fluoresce and are observed under a microscope.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
Supplier:Bioss Polyclonal Antibodies