p47 Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugated
p47 Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugated is available 1 time from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- Long namep47 Polyclonal Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugated
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target Antigenp47
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against p47.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human Pleckstrin/p47
- Gene ID number5341
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundPlatelet P47, also known as NSFL1C, UBX1, UBXD10 or UBXN2C, is a 370 amino acid protein that localizes to both the nucleus and the golgi apparatus (specifically to golgi stacks) and contains one SEP domain and one UBX domain. Functioning as part of a ternary complex with VCP (a protein involved in the heterotypic fusion of transport vesicles with their target membranes) and Syntaxin 5, p47 interacts with and reduces the ATPase activity of VCP and is required for the fragmentation of golgi stacks during mitosis and for subsequent reassembly of golgi stacks after mitosis. p47 is subject to phosphorylation during mitosis, which inhibits p47-golgi interaction and is, therefore, required for proper golgi stack formation and cisternal regrowth. Human p47 shares 89% sequence identity with its mouse counterpart, suggesting a conserved role between species. Multiple isoforms of p47 exist due to alternative splicing events.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission675nm/694nm
- Synonymsp47; Platelet 47 kDa protein; Platelet and leukocyte C kinase substrate; Platelet P47; Platelet p47 protein; Pleckstrin; PLEK; PLEK_HUMAN; FLJ27168; OTTHUMP00000159962.
- Gene target
- Short namep47 Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative namep47 (Antibody to), cyanine 5.5 coupled
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-9902R-Cy5.5 | p47 Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
- Catalog numberbs-9902R-Cy5.5
- Price431.06 USD
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. Cy5 antibodies are excited by the 650-nanometer wave of an argon laser and detected at a 670-nanometer captor.
- Additional conjugationCy5.5, Cy5.5
- ConjugatedThese antibodies are excite for emission at 678nm and detected at a 694 nm wavelengths.
- French translationanticorps
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Entrez Gene