P2Y9 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugated
P2Y9 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugated is available 1 time from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- Long nameP2Y9 Polyclonal Antibody, Cy3 Conjugated
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenP2Y9
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against P2Y9.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Subcellular locationExtracellular
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human P2Y9
- Gene ID number78134
- Swiss ProtQ8BLG2
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundReceptor for lysophosphatidic acid (LPA), a mediator of diverse cellular activities. Transduces a signal by increasing the intracellular calcium ions and by stimulating adenylyl cyclase activity. The rank order of potency for agonists of this receptor is 1-oleoyl- > 1-stearoyl- > 1-palmitoyl- > 1-myristoyl- > 1-alkyl- > 1-alkenyl-LPA (By similarity).
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission512,550nm/570,615nm
- SynonymsLPA4; p2y9; Gpr23; 5730485F04Rik; Lysophosphatidic acid receptor 4; LPA receptor 4; LPA-4; G-protein coupled receptor 23; P2Y purinoceptor 9; Purinergic receptor 9; Lpar4
- Gene target
- Short nameP2Y9 Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameP2Y9 (Antibody to), cyanine 3 coupled
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-12074R-Cy3 | P2Y9 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
- Catalog numberbs-12074R-Cy3
- Price431.06 USD
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. Cy3 antibodies are excited by the 488-nanometer wave of an argon laser and the 633-nanometer line of a helium-neon diode laser. 1 of the P2Y9 Antibody, Conjugated can be used in flow cytometry but typically shows lower fluorescence intensity comparable to that of PE or APC. This Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies antibody is well suited for fluorescent microscopy.
- Additional conjugationcy3 conjugation kit
- French translationanticorps
1. Gene info
- Long gene namelysophosphatidic acid receptor 4
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- G protein-coupled receptor 23
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1996-08-16
- Entrez gene record
- RefSeq identity
- Lysophosphatidic acid receptors
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- Locus Specific Databases
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMeda direct role for LPA receptor signaling in cell transformation and tumorigenesis in conjunction with c-MycAffymetrix expression profiling shows that the C terminus of Runx2 regulates genes involved in G protein-coupled receptor signaling Rgs2, Rgs4, Rgs5, Rgs16, Gpr23, Gpr30, Gpr54, Gpr64, and Gna13.These results provide genetic and biochemical evidence that LPA(4) is a suppressor of LPA-dependent cell migration and invasion in contrast to the motility-stimulating Edg LPA receptors.These results suggest that LPA(4) regulates establishment of the structure and function of blood and lymphatic vessels during mouse embryogenesis
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
Supplier:Bioss Polyclonal Antibodies