P2Y10 Antibody Conjugated
P2Y10 Antibody Conjugated is available 8 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenP2Y10
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against P2Y10.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Subcellular locationExtracellular
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human P2Y10
- Gene ID number27334
- Swiss ProtO00398
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundNucleotides are important extracellular signaling molecules that mediate several events, such as cell proliferation, differentiation, chemotaxis and cytokine release. The P2 receptor family is activated by the binding of nucleotides and is divided into two subfamilies, designated P2X and P2Y. The P2Y receptor family are G protein-coupled receptors that mediate the effects of extracellular nucleotides, primarily through the activation of phospholipase C (PLC). To some extent, the P2Y receptors can also activate potassium channels or, alternatively, inhibit adenylate cyclase and N-type calcium channels in response to extracellular nucleotides. P2Y10 (purinergic receptor P2Y, G-protein coupled, 10), also known as P2RY10, is a 339 amino acid multi-pass membrane protein that is thought to act as a receptor for purines coupled to G-proteins. P2Y10 is found at low levels in blood leukocytes and is upregulated during promyelocytic cell differentiation.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymsG protein coupled purinergic receptor P2Y10; P2ry10; P2Y like receptor; P2Y purinoceptor 10; P2Y-like receptor; P2Y10; P2Y10_HUMAN; Purinergic receptor P2Y G protein coupled 10; Putative P2Y purinoceptor 10.
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-12070R-Biotin | P2Y10 Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 410.12 USD
bs-12070R-Cy3 | P2Y10 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-12070R-Cy5 | P2Y10 Antibody, Cy5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-12070R-Cy5.5 | P2Y10 Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
- Catalog numberbs-12070R-Cy5.5
- Price431.06 USD
- Long nameP2Y10 Polyclonal Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugated
- Tested applicationsFCM, IF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsFCM(1:20-100), IF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission675nm/694nm
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. Cy5 antibodies are excited by the 650-nanometer wave of an argon laser and detected at a 670-nanometer captor.
- Additional conjugationCy5.5, Cy5.5
- ConjugatedThese antibodies are excite for emission at 678nm and detected at a 694 nm wavelengths.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameP2Y10 Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameP2Y10 (Antibody to), cyanine 5.5 coupled
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameP2Y receptor family member 10
- Synonyms gene name
- purinergic receptor P2Y, G-protein coupled, 10
- purinergic receptor P2Y10
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2003-01-28
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- G protein-coupled receptors, Class A orphans
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- Locus Specific Databases
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
bs-12070R-Cy7 | P2Y10 Antibody, Cy7 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-12070R-FITC | P2Y10 Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 410.12 USD
bs-12070R-HRP | P2Y10 Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-12070R-PE | P2Y10 Antibody, PE Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 453.23 USD
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies