Orosomucoid 2 Antibody ALEXA FLUOR
Orosomucoid 2 Antibody ALEXA FLUOR is available 5 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies. alexa fluor labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenOrosomucoid 2
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against Orosomucoid 2.
- Modification SiteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceThis antibody was obtained by immunization of the host with KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human Orosomucoid 2
- Gene ID Number5005
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Cross-reactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Background of the antigenOrosomucoid 2 is a key acute phase plasma protein. Because of its increase due to acute inflammation, this protein is classified as an acute-phase reactant. The specific function of this protein has not yet been determined; however Orosomucoid 2 appears to function in modulating the activity of the immune system during the acute-phase reaction.
- PurificationPurified by Protein A.
- Storage conditionsStore this antibody in aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Keep refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to one year.
- SynonymsOrosomucoid-2; AGP 2; AGP-2; AGP B; AGP-B; AGP2; Alpha 1 acid glycoprotein 2; Alpha 1 acid glycoprotein type 2; OMD 2; OMD2; OMD-2; ORM 2; ORM2; ORM-2; Orosomucoid2; A1AG2_HUMAN.
- Gene target
- Short nameOrosomucoid 2 Antibody,
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-9915R-A350 | Orosomucoid 2 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 350size: 100ul | 409.32 USD
bs-9915R-A488 | Orosomucoid 2 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 488size: 100ul | 409.32 USD
bs-9915R-A555 | Orosomucoid 2 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 555size: 100ul | 409.32 USD
bs-9915R-A594 | Orosomucoid 2 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 594size: 100ul | 409.32 USD
- Catalog numberbs-9915R-A594
- Price409.32 USD
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameorosomucoid 2
- Synonyms name
- Discovery year1991-03-11
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedObservational study of gene-disease association and pharmacogenomic / toxicogenomic. (HuGE Navigator)Observational study of gene-disease association, gene-environment interaction, and pharmacogenomic / toxicogenomic. (HuGE Navigator)folds as a highly symmetrical all-beta protein dominated by a single eight-stranded antiparallel beta-sheetthe sera of patients with acute inflammation demonstrated increased numbers of bi-antennary and alpha1,3-fucosylated N-glycan structures at each glycosylation siteThe results indicate that, in accordance with prior expectations, the ORM2 variant is responsible for the acute-phase property of alpha-1 acid glycoprotein.Identify ORM genetic variations/haplotype structure associated with serum alpha-1-acid glycoprotein level and the pharmacokinetics of paclitaxel in Japanese cancer patients.Alteration in expression of ORM2 suggests that ORM2 could be used as a potential biomarker in the diagnosis of colorectal cancer.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Entrez Gene
bs-9915R-A647 | Orosomucoid 2 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 647size: 100ul | 409.32 USD
Supplier:Bioss Polyclonal Antibodies