Orexin receptor 1 2 Antibody Conjugated
Orexin receptor 1 2 Antibody Conjugated is available 7 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
bs-1095R-Biotin | Orexin receptor 1+2 Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 388.61 USD
bs-1095R-Cy3 | Orexin receptor 1+2 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 408.45 USD
bs-1095R-Cy5 | Orexin receptor 1+2 Antibody, Cy5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 408.45 USD
bs-1095R-Cy5.5 | Orexin receptor 1+2 Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 408.45 USD
- Catalog numberbs-1095R-Cy5.5
- Price408.45 USD
- Long nameOrexin receptor 1+2 Polyclonal Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugated
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission675nm/694nm
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. Cy5 antibodies are excited by the 650-nanometer wave of an argon laser and detected at a 670-nanometer captor.
- Additional conjugationCy5.5, Cy5.5
- ConjugatedThese antibodies are excite for emission at 678nm and detected at a 694 nm wavelengths.
- DescriptionThe receptors are ligand binding factors of type 1, 2 or 3 and protein-molecules that receive chemical-signals from outside a cell. When such chemical-signals couple or bind to a receptor, they cause some form of cellular/tissue-response, e.g. a change in the electrical-activity of a cell. In this sense, am olfactory receptor is a protein-molecule that recognizes and responds to endogenous-chemical signals, chemokinesor cytokines e.g. an acetylcholine-receptor recognizes and responds to its endogenous-ligand, acetylcholine. However, sometimes in pharmacology, the term is also used to include other proteins that are drug-targets, such as enzymes, transporters and ion-channels.
- French translationanticorps
- Short nameOrexin receptor 1+2 Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameOrexin receptor 1+2 (Antibody to), cyanine 5.5 coupled
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- PubMedObservational study of gene-disease association, gene-environment interaction, and pharmacogenomic / toxicogenomic. (HuGE Navigator)Results show that the N-terminal regions of orexin receptor are most important, and the exchange of the area from the C-terminal part of the transmembrane helix 2 to the transmembrane helix 4 is enough to lead to a change of the receptor's ligand profile.Intramolecular fluorescence resonance energy transfer (FRET) sensors of the orexin OX1 and OX2 receptors identify slow kinetics of agonist activation.[review] Native orexin peptides consist of receptor agonists, orexin-A (33 amino acids) and orexin-B (28 amino acids) (aka hypocretin-1 and hypocretin-2).Orexinergic innervation and expression of genes encoding OX2R receptor are upregulated in transgenic mice at dusk.using lipid-mediated crystallization and protein engineering with a novel fusion chimaera, the structure of the human OX2R bound to suvorexant at 2.5 A resolution is solved
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
bs-1095R-Cy7 | Orexin receptor 1+2 Antibody, Cy7 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 408.45 USD
bs-1095R-FITC | Orexin receptor 1+2 Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 388.61 USD
bs-1095R-HRP | Orexin receptor 1+2 Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 408.45 USD
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenOrexin receptor 1+2
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against Orexin receptor 1+2.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Subcellular locationCytoplasm
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human Orexin receptor 1
- Gene ID number3062
- Swiss ProtO43614
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundThe protein encoded by this gene is a G-protein coupled receptor involved in the regulation of feeding behavior. The encoded protein binds the hypothalamic neuropeptides orexin A and orexin B. A related gene (HCRTR1) encodes a G-protein coupled receptor that selectively binds orexin A. [provided by RefSeq, Jan 2009]
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymsOX2R; Orexin receptor type 2; Ox-2-R; Ox2-R; Hypocretin receptor type 2; HCRTR2
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
Supplier:Bioss Polyclonal Antibodies