Orexin receptor 1 2 Antibody Conjugated
Orexin receptor 1 2 Antibody Conjugated is available 7 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenOrexin receptor 1+2
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against Orexin receptor 1+2.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Subcellular locationCytoplasm
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human Orexin receptor 1
- Gene ID number3062
- Swiss ProtO43614
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundThe protein encoded by this gene is a G-protein coupled receptor involved in the regulation of feeding behavior. The encoded protein binds the hypothalamic neuropeptides orexin A and orexin B. A related gene (HCRTR1) encodes a G-protein coupled receptor that selectively binds orexin A. [provided by RefSeq, Jan 2009]
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymsOX2R; Orexin receptor type 2; Ox-2-R; Ox2-R; Hypocretin receptor type 2; HCRTR2
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-1095R-Biotin | Orexin receptor 1+2 Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 407.53 USD
bs-1095R-Cy3 | Orexin receptor 1+2 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 428.33 USD
bs-1095R-Cy5 | Orexin receptor 1+2 Antibody, Cy5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 428.33 USD
bs-1095R-Cy5.5 | Orexin receptor 1+2 Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 428.33 USD
bs-1095R-Cy7 | Orexin receptor 1+2 Antibody, Cy7 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 428.33 USD
bs-1095R-FITC | Orexin receptor 1+2 Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 407.53 USD
bs-1095R-HRP | Orexin receptor 1+2 Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 428.33 USD
- Catalog numberbs-1095R-HRP
- Price428.33 USD
- Long nameOrexin receptor 1+2 Polyclonal Antibody, HRP Conjugated
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P
- Recommended dilutionsWB(1:100-1000), IHC-P(1:100-500)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% Gentamicin. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation EmissionN/A
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. HRP conjugates are often primary rabbit polyclonal antibodies couples to the enzyme horseradish peroxidase (HRP), found in the roots of horseradish. Also monoclonal HRP conjugates are often used for Western Blot.
- Additional conjugationHRP Conjugated
- DescriptionThe receptors are ligand binding factors of type 1, 2 or 3 and protein-molecules that receive chemical-signals from outside a cell. When such chemical-signals couple or bind to a receptor, they cause some form of cellular/tissue-response, e.g. a change in the electrical-activity of a cell. In this sense, am olfactory receptor is a protein-molecule that recognizes and responds to endogenous-chemical signals, chemokinesor cytokines e.g. an acetylcholine-receptor recognizes and responds to its endogenous-ligand, acetylcholine. However, sometimes in pharmacology, the term is also used to include other proteins that are drug-targets, such as enzymes, transporters and ion-channels.
- French translationanticorps
- Short nameOrexin receptor 1+2 Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameOrexin receptor 1+2 (Antibody to), horseradish peroxidase coupled
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedObservational study of gene-disease association, gene-environment interaction, and pharmacogenomic / toxicogenomic. (HuGE Navigator)DQ B1 but not HLA-DR typing, TNF-alpha levels, HCRTR1 and HCRTR2 were highter in narcolepsy-cataplexy/schizophrenia patients.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
Supplier:Bioss Polyclonal Antibodies