Orexin receptor 1 2 Antibody Conjugated
Orexin receptor 1 2 Antibody Conjugated is available 7 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenOrexin receptor 1+2
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against Orexin receptor 1+2.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Subcellular locationCytoplasm
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human Orexin receptor 1
- Gene ID number3062
- Swiss ProtO43614
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundThe protein encoded by this gene is a G-protein coupled receptor involved in the regulation of feeding behavior. The encoded protein binds the hypothalamic neuropeptides orexin A and orexin B. A related gene (HCRTR1) encodes a G-protein coupled receptor that selectively binds orexin A. [provided by RefSeq, Jan 2009]
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymsOX2R; Orexin receptor type 2; Ox-2-R; Ox2-R; Hypocretin receptor type 2; HCRTR2
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-1095R-Biotin | Orexin receptor 1+2 Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 408.79 USD
bs-1095R-Cy3 | Orexin receptor 1+2 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
bs-1095R-Cy5 | Orexin receptor 1+2 Antibody, Cy5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
bs-1095R-Cy5.5 | Orexin receptor 1+2 Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
bs-1095R-Cy7 | Orexin receptor 1+2 Antibody, Cy7 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
bs-1095R-FITC | Orexin receptor 1+2 Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 408.79 USD
- Catalog numberbs-1095R-FITC
- Price408.79 USD
- Long nameOrexin receptor 1+2 Polyclonal Antibody, FITC Conjugated
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission494nm/518nm
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. This Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies Fluorescein isothiocyanate (FITC) antibody is currently after some BD antibodies the most commonly used fluorescent dye for FACS. When excited at 488 nanometers, FITC has a green emission that's usually collected at 530 nanometers, the FL1 detector of a FACSCalibur or FACScan. FITC has a high quantum yield (efficiency of energy transfer from absorption to emission fluorescence) and approximately half of the absorbed photons are emitted as fluorescent light. For fluorescent microscopy applications, the 1 FITC is seldom used as it photo bleaches rather quickly though in flow cytometry applications, its photo bleaching effects are not observed due to a very brief interaction at the laser intercept. Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies FITC is highly sensitive to pH extremes.
- Additional conjugationAnti-FITC Antibody
- DescriptionThe receptors are ligand binding factors of type 1, 2 or 3 and protein-molecules that receive chemical-signals from outside a cell. When such chemical-signals couple or bind to a receptor, they cause some form of cellular/tissue-response, e.g. a change in the electrical-activity of a cell. In this sense, am olfactory receptor is a protein-molecule that recognizes and responds to endogenous-chemical signals, chemokinesor cytokines e.g. an acetylcholine-receptor recognizes and responds to its endogenous-ligand, acetylcholine. However, sometimes in pharmacology, the term is also used to include other proteins that are drug-targets, such as enzymes, transporters and ion-channels.
- French translationanticorps
- Short nameOrexin receptor 1+2 Antibody, FITC Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates, Fluorescein
- Alternative nameOrexin receptor 1+2 (Antibody to), fluorecein coupled
- ConceptScope note:Test for tissue antigen using either a direct method, by conjugation of antibody with fluorescent dye (FLUORESCENT ANTIBODY TECHNIQUE, DIRECT) or an indirect method, by formation of antigen-antibody complex which is then labeled with fluorescein-conjugated anti-immunoglobulin antibody (FLUORESCENT ANTIBODY TECHNIQUE, INDIRECT). The tissue is then examined by fluorescence microscopy.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedBoth sporadic narcoleptic dogs and human narcolepsy-cataplexy subjects showed a significant decrease in hcrtR1 expression, while declines in hcrtR2 expression were not significant in these cases.Data demonstrated that hOX2R expression is regulated by a complex involving a proximal PKA/PKC-regulated promoter and a distal promoter regulating tissue-specific expression of alternative transcripts which in turn regulate receptor levels.Results show that the N-terminal regions of orexin receptor are most important, and the exchange of the area from the C-terminal part of the transmembrane helix 2 to the transmembrane helix 4 is enough to lead to a change of the receptor's ligand profile.The Ile408Val polymorphism in the hypocretin receptor 1 (HCRTR1) gene and the Val308Iso (G1246A) polymorphism in the hypocretin receptor 2 (HCRTR2) gene in a sample of 215 panic disorder patients and 454 controls, were analyzed.using lipid-mediated crystallization and protein engineering with a novel fusion chimaera, the structure of the human OX2R bound to suvorexant at 2.5 A resolution is solved
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
bs-1095R-HRP | Orexin receptor 1+2 Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
Supplier:Bioss Polyclonal Antibodies