Oncostatin M antibody
Oncostatin M antibody is available 7 times from Fitzgerald labs
- CategoryPrimary Antibody
- Raised inRabbit
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
70R-14205 | Oncostatin M antibodysize: 100 µg | 471.05 USD
70R-OR001 | Oncostatin M antibodysize: 100 µg | 554.68 USD
70R-OR002 | Oncostatin M antibodysize: 50 µg | 402.18 USD
- Catalog number70R-OR002
- Price402.18 USD
- Size50 µg
- Antibody SubtypePolyclonal Antibodies, Purified
- Area of researchCytokines & Growth Factors
- Type of ImmunogenOncostatin M antibodies were raised in rabbit using highly pure recombinant human oncostatin M ..
- SpecificityHuman oncostatin M
- Cross ReactivityShould be determined by the end user
- Form & BufferLyophilized from PBS, pH 7.2.
- StorageStore at -20 deg C until reconstitution. Following reconstitution product may be stored at 4 deg C in the short term. For long term storage aliquot and freeze at -20 deg C. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Shipping conditionsBlue Ice
- Tested forELISA; Inhibition; WB
- Usage RecommendationsELISA: 0.5-2 ug/ml, Inhibition: 0.1-0.175 ug/ml, WB: 0.1-0.2 ug/ml
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by fitzgerald they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Short nameOncostatin M antibody
- Alternative nameOncostatin M (Antibody to)
0. Gene info
- Long gene nameoncostatin M
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1992-07-09
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Interleukin 6 type cytokine family
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedWe conclude that an OSMR/TGM2/integrin-alpha5beta1/fibronectin pathway is of biological significance in cervical squamous cell carcinomaThe expression of OSM and its receptor in ovarian tissue from fetuses and women suggests a possible role of OSM in growth initiation of human primordial follicles.study provides evidence for the existence of a novel pathogenic mutation in the OSMR gene in a caucasian family with familial primary cutaneous amyloidosisThe identification of OSMR and IL31RA gene pathology provides an explanation of the high prevalence of primary cutaneous amyloidosis in Taiwan as well as new insight into disease pathophysiology.This study identified a new heterozygous OSMR missense mutation in primary localized cutaneous amyloidosis.oncostatin M is a cytokine possessing vigorous antiviral and immunostimulatory properties which is released by APC upon interaction with CD40L present on activated CD4+ T cells.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
70R-15253 | Oncostatin M antibodysize: 100 µg | 478.43 USD
60R-1599 | Oncostatin M antibody biotinsize: 100 µg | 478.43 USD
60R-1598 | Oncostatin M antibody FITCsize: 100 µg | 478.43 USD
60R-1597 | Oncostatin M antibody HRPsize: 100 µg | 478.43 USD
Supplier:SAB ELISA KIT
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies