NUMBL Antibody Conjugated
7x NUMBL Antibody Conjugated found in Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenNUMBL
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against NUMBL.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human NUMBL
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundIn Drosophila, neuronal cell fate decisions are directed by NUMB, a signaling adapter protein with two protein-protein interaction domains, namely a phosphotyrosine-binding domain and a proline-rich SH3-binding region (PRR). The mammalian NUMB homolog plays a role in the determination of cell fate during development and binds with a variety of proteins, including Eps15, LNX1 and Notch 1. NumbL (NUMB-like protein), also known as Numb-R, NBL, CAG3A, CTG3a, NUMBLIKE or TNRC23, is a 609 amino acid cytoplasmic protein that, like NUMB, is thought to play a role in cell fate. Expressed at high levels in developing brain tissue, NumbL contains one PID (phosphotyrosine interaction domain) and plays an important role in neuronal differentiation, possibly associating with Eps15 and Notch 1. In mice, deletion of the NumbL gene is associated with early embryonic death, suggesting an essential role for NumbL in early development.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymsCAG 3A; CAG3A; CTG 3a; CTG3a; NBL; NUMB Drosophilia Homolog Like; Numb homolog Drosophila like; Numb homolog like; Numb like protein; NUMB R; Numb-like protein; Numb-R; Numb-related protein; NUMBL; NUMBL_HUMAN; NUMBR; TNRC 23; TNRC23.
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targetnumb homolog (Drosophila)-like, CAG3A and CTG3a and NBL and NUMB-R and NUMBLIKE and NUMBR and TNRC23, NUMBL and IDBG-52025 and ENSG00000105245 and 9253, this GO :0005515 and protein binding and molecular function this GO :0005737 and cytoplasm and cellular component this GO :0007399 and nervous system development and biological process this GO :0007405 and neuroblast proliferation and biological process this GO :0007409 and axonogenesis and biological process this GO :0019221 and cytokine-mediated signaling pathway and biological process this GO :0019538 and protein metabolic process and biological process this GO :0021670 and lateral ventricle development and biological process this GO :0021849 and neuroblast division in subventricular zone and biological process this GO :0030900 and forebrain development and biological process this GO :0034332 and adherens junction organization and biological process this GO :0045087 and innate immune response and biological process this GO :0050769 and positive regulation of neurogenesis and biological process this GO :0050775 and positive regulation of dendrite morphogenesis and biological process, protein binding, this GO :0005515: protein binding, this GO :0005515: protein binding, Cytoplasm, Numbl and IDBG-160322 and ENSMUSG00000063160 and 18223, NUMBL and IDBG-638153 and ENSBTAG00000019461 and 510973
bs-11974R-Biotin | NUMBL Antibody, Biotin Conjugated0.1ml 407.26 USD
bs-11974R-Cy3 | NUMBL Antibody, Cy3 Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
- Catalog numberbs-11974R-Cy3
- Price428.05 USD
- Long nameNUMBL Polyclonal Antibody, Cy3 Conjugated
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission512,550nm/570,615nm
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. Cy3 antibodies are excited by the 488-nanometer wave of an argon laser and the 633-nanometer line of a helium-neon diode laser. 1 of the NUMBL Antibody, Conjugated can be used in flow cytometry but typically shows lower fluorescence intensity comparable to that of PE or APC. This Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies antibody is well suited for fluorescent microscopy.
- Additional conjugationcy3 conjugation kit
- French translationanticorps
- Short nameNUMBL Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative namenumb homolog (Drosophila)-like (Antibody to), cyanine 3 coupled
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameNUMB like, endocytic adaptor protein
- Synonyms gene name
- numb (Drosophila) homolog-like
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1999-03-12
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Trinucleotide repeat containing
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
bs-11974R-Cy5 | NUMBL Antibody, Cy5 Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
bs-11974R-Cy5.5 | NUMBL Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
bs-11974R-Cy7 | NUMBL Antibody, Cy7 Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
bs-11974R-FITC | NUMBL Antibody, FITC Conjugated0.1ml 407.26 USD
bs-11974R-HRP | NUMBL Antibody, HRP Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR