NuMA Ser395 Antibody Conjugated
NuMA Ser395 Antibody Conjugated is available 7 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenNuMA Ser395
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against NuMA Ser395.
- Modification siteSer395
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic phosphopeptide derived from human NuMA around the phosphorylation site of Ser395
- Gene ID number4926
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundNuMA (Nuclear Mitotic Apparatus Protein) is an intranuclear protein and present in nucleus during interphase. At the onset of mitosis, it redistributes from the nucleus to two centrosomal structures that later will become part of the mitotic spindle pole. After anaphase, the protein redistributes from the spindle polar region into reforming nucleus. NuMA is an essential protein during mitosis for the terminal phases of chromosome separation and/or nuclear reassembly. Recently a study shows that NuMA is cleaved to a 180 to 200kDa during apoptosis.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymsNUMA 1; NuMA protein; NUMA1; SP H antigen; Structural nuclear protein; Centrophilin stabilizes mitotic spindle in mitotic cells; Nuclear mitotic apparatus protein 1; Nuclear mitotic apparatus protein.
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-3312R-Biotin | NuMA (Ser395) Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 430.47 USD
bs-3312R-Cy3 | NuMA (Ser395) Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 452.6 USD
- Catalog numberbs-3312R-Cy3
- Price452.6 USD
- Long nameNuMA (Ser395) Polyclonal Antibody, Cy3 Conjugated
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission512,550nm/570,615nm
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. Cy3 antibodies are excited by the 488-nanometer wave of an argon laser and the 633-nanometer line of a helium-neon diode laser. 1 of the NuMA (Ser395) Antibody, Conjugated can be used in flow cytometry but typically shows lower fluorescence intensity comparable to that of PE or APC. This Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies antibody is well suited for fluorescent microscopy.
- Additional conjugationcy3 conjugation kit
- French translationanticorps
- Short nameNuMA (Ser395) Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameNuMA (Ser395) (Antibody to), cyanine 3 coupled
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedObservational study of gene-disease association, gene-environment interaction, and pharmacogenomic / toxicogenomic. (HuGE Navigator)GAS41 plays a role in repressing the p53 tumor suppressor pathway during the normal cell cycle by a TIP60-independent mechanism.Interaction of the transforming acidic coiled-coil 1 (TACC1) protein with ch-TOG and GAS41/NuBI1 suggests multiple TACC1-containing protein complexes in human cellsThe in vivo interaction of GAS41 and endogenous RAP30 and RAP74 was confirmed by co-immunoprecipitation. GAS41 binds to two non-overlapping regions of the C-terminus of RAP30.Our data confirm previous genome-wide findings at 12q15 and suggest differential YEATS4 expression could underpin rs7297610-associated HCTZ response variability, which may have future implications for guiding thiazide treatment.Findings reveal YEATS4 as a candidate oncogene amplified in NSCLC, and a novel mechanism contributing to NSCLC pathogenesis
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
bs-3312R-Cy5 | NuMA (Ser395) Antibody, Cy5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 452.6 USD
bs-3312R-Cy5.5 | NuMA (Ser395) Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 452.6 USD
bs-3312R-Cy7 | NuMA (Ser395) Antibody, Cy7 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 452.6 USD
bs-3312R-FITC | NuMA (Ser395) Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 430.47 USD
bs-3312R-HRP | NuMA (Ser395) Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 452.6 USD
Hematopoietic non Hematopoeitic Cell CD59 MAC Inhibitor gp18 20 Clone MEM 43 Mouse Monoclonal antibody Human
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR
SUMO4 Small Ubiquitin related Modifier 4 SUMO 4 IDDM5 dJ281H8.4 Small Ubiquitin like Protein 4 SMT3H4