NuMA Antibody ALEXA FLUOR
5x NuMA Antibody ALEXA FLUOR found in Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenNuMA
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against NuMA.
- Modification SiteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceThis antibody was obtained by immunization of the host with KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human NuMA
- Gene ID Number4926
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Cross-reactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Background of the antigenNuMA (Nuclear Mitotic Apparatus Protein) is an intranuclear protein and present in nucleus during interphase. At the onset of mitosis, it redistributes from the nucleus to two centrosomal structures that later will become part of the mitotic spindle pole. After anaphase, the protein redistributes from the spindle polar region into reforming nucleus. NuMA is an essential protein during mitosis for the terminal phases of chromosome separation and/or nuclear reassembly. Recently a study shows that NuMA is cleaved to a 180 to 200kDa during apoptosis.
- PurificationPurified by Protein A.
- Storage conditionsStore this antibody in aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Keep refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to one year.
- SynonymsNUMA 1; NuMA protein; NUMA1; SP H antigen; Structural nuclear protein; Centrophilin stabilizes mitotic spindle in mitotic cells; Nuclear mitotic apparatus protein 1; Nuclear mitotic apparatus protein; NUMA1_HUMAN.
- Gene target
- Short nameNuMA Antibody,
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-3512R-A350 | NuMA Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 350size: 100ul | 407.79 USD
bs-3512R-A488 | NuMA Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 488size: 100ul | 407.79 USD
bs-3512R-A555 | NuMA Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 555size: 100ul | 407.79 USD
- Catalog numberbs-3512R-A555
- Price407.79 USD
- Long nameNuMA Polyclonal Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 555 Conjugated
- Also known asAnti-NuMA PAb ALEXA FLUOR 555
- Conjugated withALEXA FLUOR® 555
- Excitation emission553nm/568nm
- PropertiesFor facs or microscopy Alexa 1 conjugate. Very high photo stable ALEXA conjugate. If you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- ConjugationAlexa Fluor, ALEXA FLUOR 555
- French translationanticorps
- LabelALEXA FLUOR 555
- Alternative nameNuMA (Antibody to), ALEXA FLUOR 555
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedObservational study of gene-disease association, gene-environment interaction, and pharmacogenomic / toxicogenomic. (HuGE Navigator)Gas41 is able to bind both n-Myc and c-Myc proteins, and that the levels of expression of Gas41 and Myc proteins were similar to each other in such brain tumors as neuroblastomas and glioblastomas.Interaction of the transforming acidic coiled-coil 1 (TACC1) protein with ch-TOG and GAS41/NuBI1 suggests multiple TACC1-containing protein complexes in human cellsThe in vivo interaction of GAS41 and endogenous RAP30 and RAP74 was confirmed by co-immunoprecipitation. GAS41 binds to two non-overlapping regions of the C-terminus of RAP30.Our data confirm previous genome-wide findings at 12q15 and suggest differential YEATS4 expression could underpin rs7297610-associated HCTZ response variability, which may have future implications for guiding thiazide treatment.Findings reveal YEATS4 as a candidate oncogene amplified in NSCLC, and a novel mechanism contributing to NSCLC pathogenesis
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
bs-3512R-A594 | NuMA Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 594size: 100ul | 407.79 USD
bs-3512R-A647 | NuMA Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 647size: 100ul | 407.79 USD