Novobiocin Selective Supplement
Novobiocin Selective Supplement is available 2 times from Himedia labs
FD290-5X5VL | Novobiocin Selective Supplementsize: 5X5VL | 285.74 USD
FD101-5X5VL | Novobiocin Selective Supplementsize: 5X5VL | 181.09 USD
- Catalog numberFD101-5X5VL
- Price181.09 USD
- DescriptionNovobiocin Selective Supplement by HiMedia Laboratories is an antibiotic supplement, recommended for the rapid presumptive detection of Salmonella species in foods and feed materials.
- MicoorganismsSalmonella species
- OrderingTo order Novobiocin Selective Supplement, please use the Cat. Nr.FD101-5X5VLand submit your purchase order by email or by fax. A discount is available for larger or bulk quantities, please contact us for more information
- ConceptRegistry number:17EC19951NScope note:An antibiotic compound derived from Streptomyces niveus. It has a chemical structure similar to coumarin. Novobiocin binds to DNA gyrase, and blocks adenosine triphosphatase (ATPase) activity. (From Reynolds, Martindale The Extra Pharmacopoeia, 30th ed, p189)CASN1 number:Benzamide, N-(7-((3-O-(aminocarbonyl)-6-deoxy-5-C-methyl-4-O-methyl-beta-L-lyxo-hexopyranosyl)oxy)-4-hydroxy-8-methyl-2-oxo-2H-1-benzopyran-3-yl)-4-hydroxy-3-(3-methyl-2-butenyl)-
- Tree numbers
- Entrez Gene
- Storage TemperatureNovobiocin Selective Supplement should be stored at 2 - 8°C.
- Shelf lifeNovobiocin Selective Supplement should be used before expiry date on the label.
- Storage ConditionsStore in cool place. Keep container tightly closed in a dry and well-ventilated place. Containers which are opened must be carefully resealed and kept upright to prevent leakage.
- TipsOur specialists recommend you to follow carefully the pre-registered instructions for Novobiocin Selective Supplement
- Gene target
- Short nameNovobiocin Selective Supplement
- Alternative nameNovobiocin Selective Supplement
FBXL13 (FBL13, F-box/LRR-repeat Protein 13, F-box and Leucine-rich Repeat Protein 13, FLJ38068, MGC21636)