Normal chicken IgY
Normal chicken IgY is available 1 time from Kaipara bioproducts labs
- CAS numberNA
- Raised inChiken
- Species reactivityNA
- PurificationSalt extract to give IgY fraction
- StorageStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPBS containing 50% Glycerol. Preservative: 0.02% sodium azide
- PropertiesChickens like all bird species have IgY antibodies that are very stable and found in the yolk. Gallus Gallus domestica is the Latin name of the Chicken.Chicken yolk polyclonal Immunoglobulin Y (abbreviated as IgY) is a type of immunoglobulin which is the major antibody in bird, reptile, and lungfish blood. It is also found in high concentrations in chicken egg yolk. As with the other immunoglobulins, IgY is a class of proteins which are formed by the immune system in reaction to certain foreign substances, and specifically recognize them.
- Gene target
- Short nameNormal IgY
- IsotypeIgY antibody
- Alternative namehealthy chicken IgY
- Alternative techniquebird
KB00-2X1MG | Normal chicken IgYsize: 2X1 mg | 289.9 USD
Anti Mitochondrial Pyruvate dehydrogenase kinase 1 antibody Mitochondrial Pyruvate dehydrogenase kinase 1