Non sterile rabbit
8x Non sterile rabbit found in Equitech
- Stock availabilityThis is a stock item. Please allow 1-3 days for delivery.
- Country of productionUSA
- Shipping conditionFrozen-Dry Ice
- Technical datasheetPlease contact us to receive the latest specification sheet, certificate of analysis or MSDS.
- Techniquesterile, sterile pure
- HostRabbit, Rabbits
- Alternative techniquesterilized
RPE07-0100 | Non-sterile rabbit plasma with EDTA100 ml 139.6 USD
RPE07-0500 | Non-sterile rabbit plasma with EDTA500 ml 205.56 USD
RPH07-0100 | Non-sterile rabbit plasma with hepari100 ml 139.6 USD
RPH07-0500 | Non-sterile rabbit plasma with heparin500 ml 205.56 USD
RPC07-0500 | Non-sterile rabbit plasma with sodium citrate500 ml 205.56 USD
RPC07-0100 | Non-sterile rabbit plasma with sodium citrate100 ml 139.6 USD
- Catalog numberRPC07-0100
- Price139.6 USD
- Size100 ml
- AboutRabbits are used for polyclonal antibody production by Equitech. Rabbit antibodies are very stable and can be stored for several days at room temperature. Equitech adds sodium azide and glycerol to enhance the stability of the rabbit polyclonal antibodies. Anti-human, anti mouse antibodies to highly immunogenic selected peptide sequences are" monoclonal like" since the epitope to which they are directed is less than 35 amino acids long.
- Latin nameOryctolagus cuniculus
- DescriptionThis 1 has passed a sterilization (or sterilization) by filtration or inactivation that has eliminated (removed) or killed (deactivated) all forms of DNA, RNA and enzymes. Also life and other biological agents (such as viruses which some do not consider to be alive but are biological pathogens nonetheless), excluding prions which cannot be killed, including transmissible agents (such as fungi, bacteria, viruses, prions, spore forms, unicellular eukaryotic organisms such as Plasmodium, etc.) present in a specified reagent or on a surface, a volume of fluid, or in a compound such as biological culture medias filtered. Sterilization was achieved with one or more of the following heat, chemicals, irradiation, high pressure, and filtration. Sterilization is distinct from disinfection, sanitization, and pasteurization in that sterilization kills, deactivates, or eliminates all forms of life and other biological agents.
- Gene target
- Short nameNon-sterile rabbit plasma with sodium citrate
- Alternative nameNon-sterile production species: rabbit plasma including sodium citrate
- ConceptScope note:The residual portion of BLOOD that is left after removal of BLOOD CELLS by CENTRIFUGATION without prior BLOOD COAGULATION.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersdiagnostic imaging, cytology, drug effects, enzymology, immunology, metabolism, microbiology, parasitology, physiology, radiation effects, chemistry, virology
RS05-0100 | Non-sterile rabbit serum100 ml 134.94 USD
RS05-0500 | Non-sterile rabbit serum500ml 166.91 USD