Non sterile hamster
12x Non sterile hamster found in Equitech
- Stock availabilityThis is a stock item. Please allow 1-3 days for delivery.
- Country of productionUSA
- Shipping conditionFrozen-Dry Ice
- Technical datasheetPlease contact us to receive the latest specification sheet, certificate of analysis or MSDS.
- Techniquesterile, sterile pure
- SpeciesHamster, Hamsters
- Alternative techniquesterilized
HAPE07-0100 | Non-sterile hamster plasma with EDTA100 ml 330.82 USD
HAPE07-050 | Non-sterile hamster plasma with EDTA50 ml 247.54 USD
HAPE07-0500 | Non-sterile hamster plasma with EDTA500 ml 817.21 USD
HAPH07-0100 | Non-sterile hamster plasma with heparin100 ml 330.82 USD
HAPH07-0050 | Non-sterile hamster plasma with heparin50 ml 247.54 USD
HAPH07-0500 | Non-sterile hamster plasma with heparin500 ml 817.21 USD
HAPC07-0100 | Non-sterile hamster plasma with sodium citrat100 ml 330.82 USD
HAPC07-0050 | Non-sterile hamster plasma with sodium citrate50 ml 247.54 USD
HAPC07-0500 | Non-sterile hamster plasma with sodium citrate500 ml 817.21 USD
- Catalog numberHAPC07-0500
- Price817.21 USD
- Size500 ml
- PropertiesArmenian of Syrian hamster monoclonal IgGs are useful antibodies for double staining your IHC samples. Using mabs or monoclonal antibodies has a lot of advantages for Flow cytometry.
- DescriptionThis 1 has passed a sterilization (or sterilization) by filtration or inactivation that has eliminated (removed) or killed (deactivated) all forms of DNA, RNA and enzymes. Also life and other biological agents (such as viruses which some do not consider to be alive but are biological pathogens nonetheless), excluding prions which cannot be killed, including transmissible agents (such as fungi, bacteria, viruses, prions, spore forms, unicellular eukaryotic organisms such as Plasmodium, etc.) present in a specified reagent or on a surface, a volume of fluid, or in a compound such as biological culture medias filtered. Sterilization was achieved with one or more of the following heat, chemicals, irradiation, high pressure, and filtration. Sterilization is distinct from disinfection, sanitization, and pasteurization in that sterilization kills, deactivates, or eliminates all forms of life and other biological agents.
- Gene target
- Short nameNon-sterile plasma with sodium citrate
- Alternative nameNon-sterile hamster plasma including sodium citrate
- ConceptScope note:The residual portion of BLOOD that is left after removal of BLOOD CELLS by CENTRIFUGATION without prior BLOOD COAGULATION.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersdiagnostic imaging, cytology, drug effects, enzymology, immunology, metabolism, microbiology, parasitology, physiology, radiation effects, chemistry, virology
HAS05-0100 | Non-sterile hamster serum100 ml 305.5 USD
HAS05-0050 | Non-sterile hamster serum50 ml 230.88 USD
HAS05-0500 | Non-sterile hamster serum500 ml 630.65 USD