NMDAR2A Tyr1325 Antibody Conjugated
7x NMDAR2A Tyr1325 Antibody Conjugated found in Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenNMDAR2A Tyr1325
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against NMDAR2A Tyr1325.
- Modification siteTyr1325
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic phosphopeptide derived from human NMDAR2A around the phosphorylation site of Tyr1325
- Gene ID number2903
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundN-methyl-D-aspartate (NMDA) receptors are a class of ionotropic glutamate-gated ion channels. These receptors have been shown to be involved in long-term potentiation, an activity-dependent increase in the efficiency of synaptic transmission thought to underlie certain kinds of memory and learning. NMDA receptor channels are heteromers composed of the key receptor subunit NMDAR1 (GRIN1) and 1 or more of the 4 NMDAR2 subunits: NMDAR2A (GRIN2A), NMDAR2B (GRIN2B), NMDAR2C (GRIN2C) and NMDAR2D (GRIN2D). Alternatively spliced transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been found for this gene. [provided by RefSeq, Aug 2008]
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymsGlutamate [NMDA] receptor subunit epsilon 1; Glutamate [NMDA] receptor subunit epsilon-1; Glutamate receptor; Glutamate receptor ionotropic N methyl D aspartate 2A; GRIN 2A; GRIN2A; HNR2A; N methyl D aspartate receptor channel, subunit epsilon 1; N Methyl D Aspartate Receptor Subtype 2A; N methyl D aspartate receptor subunit 2A; N-methyl D-aspartate receptor subtype 2A; NMDA receptor subtype 2A; NMDA Receptor Type 2A; NMDAR 2A; NMDAR2A; NMDE1_HUMAN; NR 2A; NR2A; OTTHUMP00000160135; OTTHUMP00000174531.
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-3305R-Biotin | NMDAR2A (Tyr1325) Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 428.93 USD
bs-3305R-Cy3 | NMDAR2A (Tyr1325) Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 450.98 USD
- Catalog numberbs-3305R-Cy3
- Price450.98 USD
- Long nameNMDAR2A (Tyr1325) Polyclonal Antibody, Cy3 Conjugated
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission512,550nm/570,615nm
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. Cy3 antibodies are excited by the 488-nanometer wave of an argon laser and the 633-nanometer line of a helium-neon diode laser. 1 of the NMDAR2A (Tyr1325) Antibody, Conjugated can be used in flow cytometry but typically shows lower fluorescence intensity comparable to that of PE or APC. This Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies antibody is well suited for fluorescent microscopy.
- Additional conjugationcy3 conjugation kit
- French translationanticorps
- Short nameNMDAR2A (Tyr1325) Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameNMDAR2A (Tyr1325) (Antibody to), cyanine 3 coupled
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameglutamate ionotropic receptor NMDA type subunit 2A
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- glutamate receptor, ionotropic, N-methyl D-aspartate 2A
- Discovery year1992-09-18
- Pubmed identfication
- Glutamate ionotropic receptor NMDA type subunits
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedData show that expression of NMDA receptor NR1, NR2A, and NR2B subunits is significantly lower in brains of cirrhotic alcoholics than in the corresponding areas in both controls and alcoholics without co-morbid disease.Study found GluN receptor subunit-specific changes in mixed subcortical ischemic vascular dementia(SIVD)/Alzheimer's disease(AD) (decreased GluN1) and SIVD (increased GluN2A and 2B), likely reflecting interaction of ischemic neurovascular and AD processesIn schizophrenia, analysis of the GRIN2A gene detected four single nucleotide polymorphisms, and a variable (GT)(n) repeat in the promoter region.analysis of the role of the glutamate binding pocket in agonist affinity and efficacy of N-methyl-D-aspartate receptor activationthe PFC, glutamatergic regulation of PV-containing inhibitory neurons via NR2A-containing NMDA receptors does not appear to be altered in bipolar disorder.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
bs-3305R-Cy5 | NMDAR2A (Tyr1325) Antibody, Cy5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 450.98 USD
bs-3305R-Cy5.5 | NMDAR2A (Tyr1325) Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 450.98 USD
bs-3305R-Cy7 | NMDAR2A (Tyr1325) Antibody, Cy7 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 450.98 USD
bs-3305R-FITC | NMDAR2A (Tyr1325) Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 428.93 USD
bs-3305R-HRP | NMDAR2A (Tyr1325) Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 450.98 USD
Supplier:Natrols and viral diagnostic antigens
antibody to or anti Pituitary adenylate cyclase activating poly peptide sequence type I receptor antibody