NMDAR2A Antibody Conjugated
7x NMDAR2A Antibody Conjugated found in Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenNMDAR2A
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against NMDAR2A.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Subcellular locationCytoplasm
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human NMDAR2A
- Gene ID number2903
- Swiss ProtQ12879
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundNMDA receptor subtype of glutamate-gated ion channels possesses high calcium permeability and voltage-dependent sensitivity to magnesium. Activation requires binding of agonist to both types of subunits.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymsLKS; EPND; FESD; NR2A; GluN2A; NMDAR2A; Glutamate receptor ionotropic, NMDA 2A; Glutamate [NMDA] receptor subunit epsilon-1; N-methyl D-aspartate receptor subtype 2A; hNR2A; GRIN2A
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-3507R-Biotin | NMDAR2A Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 408.09 USD
bs-3507R-Cy3 | NMDAR2A Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 428.93 USD
- Catalog numberbs-3507R-Cy3
- Price428.93 USD
- Long nameNMDAR2A Polyclonal Antibody, Cy3 Conjugated
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission512,550nm/570,615nm
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. Cy3 antibodies are excited by the 488-nanometer wave of an argon laser and the 633-nanometer line of a helium-neon diode laser. 1 of the NMDAR2A Antibody, Conjugated can be used in flow cytometry but typically shows lower fluorescence intensity comparable to that of PE or APC. This Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies antibody is well suited for fluorescent microscopy.
- Additional conjugationcy3 conjugation kit
- French translationanticorps
- Short nameNMDAR2A Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameNMDAR2A (Antibody to), cyanine 3 coupled
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameglutamate ionotropic receptor NMDA type subunit 2A
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- glutamate receptor, ionotropic, N-methyl D-aspartate 2A
- Discovery year1992-09-18
- Pubmed identfication
- Glutamate ionotropic receptor NMDA type subunits
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedSGK1 phosphorylation of IkappaB Kinase alpha and p300 Up-regulates NF-kappaB activity and increases N-Methyl-D-aspartate receptor NR2A and NR2B expression.Study found GluN receptor subunit-specific changes in mixed subcortical ischemic vascular dementia(SIVD)/Alzheimer's disease(AD) (decreased GluN1) and SIVD (increased GluN2A and 2B), likely reflecting interaction of ischemic neurovascular and AD processesNMDARs have a dual role during erythropoiesis, supporting survival of polychromatic erythroblasts and contributing to the Ca(2+) homeostasis from the orthochromatic erythroblast stage to circulating red blood cells.N-methyl-d-aspartate receptor subunit messenger ribonucleic acids are differentially expressed during postnatal development of the human hippocampusgenetic variation in GRIN2A may confer increased risk for attention deficit disorder with hyperactivity
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
bs-3507R-Cy5 | NMDAR2A Antibody, Cy5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 428.93 USD
bs-3507R-Cy5.5 | NMDAR2A Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 428.93 USD
bs-3507R-Cy7 | NMDAR2A Antibody, Cy7 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 428.93 USD
bs-3507R-FITC | NMDAR2A Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 408.09 USD
bs-3507R-HRP | NMDAR2A Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 428.93 USD
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies