NFkB p65 Blocking Peptide
NFkB p65 Blocking Peptide is available 8 times from Abbex labs
abx063198 | NFkB p65 Blocking Peptidesize: 1 mg | 357.78 USD
abx063196 | NFkB p65 Blocking Peptidesize: 1 mg | 357.78 USD
abx063198 | NFkB p65 Blocking Peptidesize: 5 mg | 559.03 USD
abx162017 | NFkB p65 Blocking Peptidesize: 1 mg | 357.78 USD
abx063197 | NFkB p65 Blocking Peptidesize: 1 mg | 357.78 USD
abx063194 | NFkB p65 Blocking Peptidesize: 1 mg | 357.78 USD
abx063199 | NFkB p65 Blocking Peptidesize: 1 mg | 357.78 USD
abx162173 | NFkB p65 Blocking Peptidesize: 1 mg | 357.78 USD
- CategoryProteins And Peptides
- Raised inSynthetic
- TargetNFkB p65 Blocking
- Immunogensee included datasheet or contact us
- Species reactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat (for other species please inquire)
- PurificationAffinity purified
- ApplicationsWB (for other applications please contact us)
- Stock availabilityShipped within 5-10 working days.
- Storage conditionsAliquot and store at -20 °C. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- FootnoteThis product is for research use only.
- TestYou can block the antibody by the specific target amino acid sequence of peptide.
- Propertiesblocking peptide
- GeneNF-κB (nuclear factor kappa-light-chain-enhancer of activated B cells) is a protein complex that controls transcription of DNA, cytokine production and cell survival. NF-κB is found in almost all animal cell types and is involved in cellular responses to stimuli such as stress, cytokines, free radicals, ultraviolet irradiation, oxidized LDL, and bacterial or viral antigens. NF-κB plays a key role in regulating the immune response to infection (κ light chains are critical components of immunoglobulins). Incorrect regulation of NF-κB has been linked to cancer, inflammatory and autoimmune diseases, septic shock, viral infection, and improper immune development. NF-κB has also been implicated in processes of synaptic plasticity and memory
- DescriptionPeptides short amino acid chains or epitopes or blocking antagonists. The shortest peptides are dipeptides, consisting of 2 amino acids joined by a single peptide bond, followed by tripeptides, tetra peptides, ... till polypeptides that are long, continuous, and unbranched synthetic peptide chains. These biological oligomers and polymers can be Solid-phase peptide synthesis (SPPS), or in continue produced for custom peptide synthesis projects. The High-efficiency solid phase peptide synthesis (HE-SPPS) is give very low production costs.
- Gene target
- Short nameNFkB p65 Blocking Peptide
- Techniqueblocking peptide, Blocking, peptide
- Alternative nameNFkB p65 inhibiting short protein sequence
- Alternative techniquecontrol