NFkB p105 Blocking Peptide
NFkB p105 Blocking Peptide is available 1 time from Biovision labs
3897BP-50 | NFkB p105 Blocking Peptidesize: 50 μg | 279.08 USD
- Antibody TargetNFkB p105
- Gene ID4790
- AppearanceColorless liquid
- Concentration0.5 mg/ml
- Formulation50 µg (0.5 mg/ml) in phosphate buffered saline (PBS), pH 7.2, containing 50% glycerol, 1% BSA and 0.02% thimerosal.
- Storage Temp.-20 °C
- Shippinggel pack
- Shelf Life1 year
- Research UseFor Rersearch Use Only! Not to be used in humans.
- HandlingThe peptide solution should be gently mixed before use.
- TestYou can block the antibody by the specific target amino acid sequence of peptide.
- Propertiesblocking peptide
- GeneNF-κB (nuclear factor kappa-light-chain-enhancer of activated B cells) is a protein complex that controls transcription of DNA, cytokine production and cell survival. NF-κB is found in almost all animal cell types and is involved in cellular responses to stimuli such as stress, cytokines, free radicals, ultraviolet irradiation, oxidized LDL, and bacterial or viral antigens. NF-κB plays a key role in regulating the immune response to infection (κ light chains are critical components of immunoglobulins). Incorrect regulation of NF-κB has been linked to cancer, inflammatory and autoimmune diseases, septic shock, viral infection, and improper immune development. NF-κB has also been implicated in processes of synaptic plasticity and memory
- DescriptionPeptides short amino acid chains or epitopes or blocking antagonists. The shortest peptides are dipeptides, consisting of 2 amino acids joined by a single peptide bond, followed by tripeptides, tetra peptides, ... till polypeptides that are long, continuous, and unbranched synthetic peptide chains. These biological oligomers and polymers can be Solid-phase peptide synthesis (SPPS), or in continue produced for custom peptide synthesis projects. The High-efficiency solid phase peptide synthesis (HE-SPPS) is give very low production costs.
- Gene target
- Short nameNFkB p105 Blocking Peptide
- Techniqueblocking peptide, Blocking, peptide
- Alternative nameNFkB p105 inhibiting short protein sequence
- Alternative techniquecontrol
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies