NFkB p100 Antibody
6x NFkB p100 Antibody found in abbex
- CategoryPrimary Antibodies
- Raised inRabbit
- Immunogensee included datasheet or contact us
- Species reactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat (for other species please inquire)
- PurificationAffinity purified
- ApplicationsWB (for other applications please contact us)
- Stock availabilityShipped within 5-10 working days.
- Storage conditionsAliquot and store at -20 °C. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- FootnoteThis product is for research use only.
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
abx008937 | NFkB p100 Antibody200 μl 538.15 USD
abx008937 | NFkB p100 Antibody100 μl 412.46 USD
abx008937 | NFkB p100 Antibody30 μl 329.48 USD
- Catalog numberabx008937
- Price329.48 USD
- Size30 μl
- TargetNFkB p100
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by abbex they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- GeneNF-κB (nuclear factor kappa-light-chain-enhancer of activated B cells) is a protein complex that controls transcription of DNA, cytokine production and cell survival. NF-κB is found in almost all animal cell types and is involved in cellular responses to stimuli such as stress, cytokines, free radicals, ultraviolet irradiation, oxidized LDL, and bacterial or viral antigens. NF-κB plays a key role in regulating the immune response to infection (κ light chains are critical components of immunoglobulins). Incorrect regulation of NF-κB has been linked to cancer, inflammatory and autoimmune diseases, septic shock, viral infection, and improper immune development. NF-κB has also been implicated in processes of synaptic plasticity and memory
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameNFkB p100 Antibody
- Alternative nameNFkB p100 (Antibody to)
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
abx133260 | NFkB p100 Antibody (KLH)30 ul 329.48 USD
abx133260 | NFkB p100 Antibody (KLH)200 ul 538.15 USD
abx133260 | NFkB p100 Antibody (KLH)100 ul 412.46 USD
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies
Supplier:Bioss Polyclonal Antibodies