Neurokinin A Receptor Antibody ALEXA FLUOR
Neurokinin A Receptor Antibody ALEXA FLUOR is available 5 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies. alexa fluor labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenNeurokinin A Receptor
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against Neurokinin A Receptor.
- Modification SiteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Immunogen range270-290/398
- Subcellular locationExtracellular
- SourceThis antibody was obtained by immunization of the host with KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human NK2R
- Gene ID Number6865
- Swiss ProtP21452
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Cross-reactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Background of the antigenThis is a receptor for the tachykinin neuropeptide substance K (neurokinin A). It is associated with G proteins that activate a phosphatidylinositol-calcium second messenger system. The rank order of affinity of this receptor to tachykinins is: substance K > neuromedin-K > substance P.
- PurificationPurified by Protein A.
- Storage conditionsStore this antibody in aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Keep refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to one year.
- SynonymsSKR; NK2R; NKNAR; TAC2R; Substance-K receptor; NK-2 receptor; NK-2R; Neurokinin A receptor; Tachykinin receptor 2; TACR2
- Gene target
- Short nameNeurokinin A Receptor Antibody,
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-0123R-A350 | Neurokinin A Receptor Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 350size: 100ul | 410.81 USD
bs-0123R-A488 | Neurokinin A Receptor Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 488size: 100ul | 410.81 USD
bs-0123R-A555 | Neurokinin A Receptor Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 555size: 100ul | 410.81 USD
- Catalog numberbs-0123R-A555
- Price410.81 USD
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedNKB/NK(3)R and kisspeptin/KISS1R are present in female peripheral reproductive tissues with colocalization of both systems in some non-neuronal cell populations of the human female genital tract.Neuropeptide derivatives to regulate the reproductive axis: Kisspeptin receptor (KISS1R) ligands and neurokinin-3 receptor (NK3R) ligands.Data suggest that mutations in GNRHR and TACR3 are the most common causative mutations in normosmic idiopathic hypogonadotropic hypogonadism in families in Turkey.demonstrate the presence of the tachykinin receptors NK1 and NK3 in platelets and present evidence for the involvement of NK1 in SP-mediated platelet aggregationall three subtypes of NKRs are expressed in native human airway smooth muscle cells & IP3 levels are the primary mediators of NKR-stimulated initial [Ca2+]i increases, whereas store-operated Ca2+ channels mediate sustained phase of the [Ca2+]i increase.The gonadotropin axis dysfunction associated with nCHH due to TAC3/TACR3 mutations is related to a low GnRH pulsatile frequency leading to a low frequency of alpha-subunit pulses and to an elevated FSH/LH ratio.the rs2765 SNP predicted the degree of impairment of learning and memory in 209 elderly patients with cognitive impairments
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
bs-0123R-A594 | Neurokinin A Receptor Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 594size: 100ul | 410.81 USD
bs-0123R-A647 | Neurokinin A Receptor Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 647size: 100ul | 410.81 USD